Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
At least you have enough of butt action, right?

Is there butt action in that game? I wouldn't know, i never play homosexual characters in CRPGs, unlike yourself.

Thanks to greek femboy TemplarGR , testosterone levels of codex is being kept in check

Yeah, me belonging in the codex member list increase the average testosterone per member by quite a margin by the sheer amount of testosterone that oozes from me. What can i say, i am very manly. You jealous, you muslim goatfucker?

I love it how all the people who believe in "conspiracy theories" themselves pretend that they don't. Yes, we may disagree on details but you are just as tinfoil hatted, if not more.

And you've got bad taste in games.

Them are fighting words. I have better taste in games than you. And i never said i wasn't a tinfoil hat wearer, did i?

At least you don't claim to have spoken with God, unlike Templaroglu. :M

But i have. Should i lie about it or hide it? Why? Just so people aren't getting butthurt? I have spoken with God, the God that made you and everything you see and touch. And i know He exists. I don't know why He chose to not speak to you yet, it is His decision to make. I don't know why He decided to speak with me either. But when one receives the light, he shouldn't cover it and hide it under the bed, but he should place it high to illuminate the whole room. I am meant to share my experience so people can get faith. If you are butthurt about it or want to think i am crazy, then so be it. I hold no grudge and i forgive you, seriously.

But you are still a faggit though.

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
All truly monocled Codexers know that proper IE ranking is IWD>BG2=PST>BG1>IWD2.

No, only casual popamolers think that way.

Truly monocled individuals like myself know the proper ranking is:

IWD>BG1>IWD2>BG2>>>>>>>>>>>PST

While we at it, TemplarGR, are you going to marry your boyfriend?

Why, you worry you might lose him? No worries, you can have him, i am not interested in men, faggit.

IWD2 has some high highs, but it just has too much bullshit. The Monastery, Fell Woods, and Time-trapped Volcano are easily the worst areas in any IE game. If IWD2 had maintained the quality of the prologue/chapter 1 it might have surpassed IWD1, but it didn’t.

Ninjerk

Arcane
:updatedmytxt:
about which posters think relationship sim > rpg
TrumpDisgusting.png

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
Internet forums have replaced Gladiators from Rome.
Instead of seeing people fight each other to death.

People waste their time and life arguing to old age.

Efe

Erudite
she recently got married.
give her some time and her love of codex will bring her back here.
so many people requiring citation..
her love of codex is obvious from number of posts she made here.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom