Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Say one SHITTY thing about a GOOD game

kreight

Nok Nok's ass gives me a hard-on.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Might&Magic 1 and 2 scale to your level (but also to area so it's not a critical flaw).

Gold Box, Age of Wonders, Civ games have stupid AI.

Gothic 1 and 2 are in 3rd person view instead of the more immersive 1st person (although to be fair 3rd person does reduce risk of motion sickness).

Jagged Alliance 2 has rather limited encounter design.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Fallout 2 goes overboard with the humor and references (even though a good amount of it could be interpreted as wasteland hallucinations).

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The skill system in Silent Storm is utterly broken. It's a huge flaw, but it's mostly overshadowed by the Panzerkleins in discussions about the game's faults.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Man they should have found a better model for this Helherron chick.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I had to stop playing Dark Project when I was 4 years old because the undead were too scary.:cry:

Thief 1 doesn't have enough domestic, non-fantasy levels.

Also, the Thief games went downhill once you can no longer cook enemies alive and throw their burnt corpses at their friends.

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is too big.

The middle part of Pillars of Eternity is lacking after the nuthouse.

You could cut out the mainquest of Baldurs Gate 2 and nothing of importance would've been lost.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom