Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Technomancer

Liturgist
holy shit I wonder now if thats bug or designer did this on purpose.
They wanted to show that despite its power it is just a rabid mindless beast that knows only destruction in the visage his master that spawned him. They forgot to add some important immunities though. I noticed some strangeness while testing, I don't think he is immune to curses but when he fails the check from heightened curse of idiocy (-6 int) it doesn't work for some reason even though I can see curse effect on his card.

According to the wiki 4 intelligence. :lol:
Yeah I lowered his stats to get through with it faster, since all rods were used up on that save.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
I very much doubt that I missed something, you are probably confused with banshee casts from bosses inflated with difficulty buffs. It scales from caster level. 20 base + 2 fav. spell + 2 sold souls = 240 unholy damage. Empowered = 360.
Yeah Im just used to adding sneak into total since I played AT necro and AT acid sorc.

I don't think he is immune to curses but when he fails the check from heightened curse of idiocy (-6 int) it doesn't work for some reason even though I can see curse effect on his card
maybe it's spell. I remember cursed bombs being buggy.
but he is buggy in general, like many of these abilities in that dungeon seem to ignore standard immunity things.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Sneak doesn't work for some reason, I guess it needs the damage rolls that this spell does not have.
did they fix it or something?
were you using surprise spells in particular?

FA78u0W.jpg

Technomancer

Liturgist
did they fix it or something?
were you using surprise spells in particular?
Nah, I'm wrong. Need to finally wake up and get my shit straight. I spawned it in on AT, it works fine. I just could not find the place for it with the sneak attacks. Main char is DC necro sorc without any dips, and the merc is AT but focused on eruption since it was a bigger nuke and I had to build around one.

Sykar

Arcane
Could someone try out the newest Call of the Wild version and tell me whether they can choose anything above cantrips for Spell Specialization during character creation? Somehow I can only choose cantrips right now regardless which class I pick and I am not sure where this is coming from since the other mods touching magic like "A Touch of Magic" and "The Last Grimoire" do not really touch anything in that regard nor did they ever cause me trouble like this before.

Efe

Erudite
you are more likely to get results form discord.
at least the modders themselves are there

Yosharian

Arcane
Could someone try out the newest Call of the Wild version and tell me whether they can choose anything above cantrips for Spell Specialization during character creation? Somehow I can only choose cantrips right now regardless which class I pick and I am not sure where this is coming from since the other mods touching magic like "A Touch of Magic" and "The Last Grimoire" do not really touch anything in that regard nor did they ever cause me trouble like this before.

[09:29] Holic92: That is normal if the guy does not have any spells beyond cantrips

[09:33] Fumihiko: pick any cantrip and continue with the level up until you can pick new spells. after you picked the spells, you can click back and change the specialization to whatever you actually want. I used the top row tab to do this, not sure if the "back" button works too.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Can only theorise, but so much pathos about shit mmos and games russians never considered good, and selling to mail.ru, would not give you a Like for sure.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Why so many dislikes?
First, 208 dislikes is not "many". It is a Russian video about a Russian success story. You need to understand the context.
Second, I have no idea. The interview is mildly complimentary, the game is not criticized much - so decide for yourself.

Sykar

Arcane
On my current playthrough I arrived at the temple of the Elk in chapter 1 without having the first Technic League encounter. This is the first, before I basically always got that encounter before. I made an extra save and traveled a little around the temple but the encounter does not trigger. Has that happened to anyone else before?

Heh sorry bud, dunno what to tell you

Seems like the author of CoTW changed so you can now only select spells that you already know. Which means that you have to select a different feat or spell, go to your spell list, select the spells you want, then go back and pick spell specialization or change from the cantrip you selected. Ugh no idea why this was changed, it was fine before.

Efe

Erudite
iirc technic league encounter hapens when you try crossing south.

Sykar

Arcane
Did. The enouncter came very late this time. I was actually on my way back to Oleg. I had it happen once near Thorn Ford that was the absolute earliest but usually I got them after I finished the hut and moved south towards temple of the elk.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
They may have delayed it intentionally. Have already nerfed it at least once from Blind to Fear (people were playing the whole game Blind and complaining about missing everything) and seems like the melee dudes are less dangerous now.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Yeah, I think on Wrath though they’re headed the direction of better tutorials instead of faceroll.

Üstad

Arcane
Have they fixed the memory leak and lag bug yet?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom