Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Yosharian

Arcane
I can see that a mod just uses those existing lines, which aren't even hidden, and have Judy answer with her lines meant for female V.
No, you literally just flick a switch in the console which activates Judy's romance. There is zero modding involved in the sense of moving lines around like you suggest.

Turjan

Arcane
I can see that a mod just uses those existing lines, which aren't even hidden, and have Judy answer with her lines meant for female V.
No, you literally just flick a switch in the console which activates Judy's romance. There is zero modding involved in the sense of moving lines around like you suggest.
Yes, that's what mods ideally do. Sometimes, modding is quite easy.

Yosharian

Arcane
Seems like a bug, she tells you to fuck off (kindly, though) when commenting her ass in wetsuit.
She answers something like "Don't go there, V."
And yet there exists a male voice recording of the alternate lines
Which alternate lines? All male V lines you posted are voiced and in the game. Obviously, Judy's answers are also voiced and in-game, just that they are only used in response to female V.
Wrong. Compare the lines between the two videos where you comment on her ass. In the romance version, there is additional dialogue which does not exist in the non-modded male V dialogue.

Specifically:

Judy: "Should see me in my MaxTac uniform."
Male V: "Whoo. Mean you have one?"
Judy: "Blah blah blah waiting for the right occasion."
Male V: "Heheh, gonna hold you to that."

The lines in bold have no reason to exist unless the romance was written for both genders initially then the male version was edited out.

Yosharian

Arcane
Oh, I see the problem. You're a fucking retard. My bad, I thought I was talking to someone with an IQ above room temperature.

Yosharian

Arcane
This is literally what turns on the romance for male V:

Console Command:
for i, v in next, {"judy"} do
Game.GetQuestsSystem():SetFactStr(v.."_romanceable", 1)
end

Wow so much modding there to move around existing lines and so on

You fucking donkey

Tyrr

Liturgist
Fuck you Twitch!

JNkIoeK.jpg

Turjan

Arcane
Oh, I see the problem. You're a fucking retard. My bad, I thought I was talking to someone with an IQ above room temperature.
And you seem to have a rather naive idea about what most modding actually consists of. Most of it is just setting switches like that for people who don't know how to do that on their own.

Last edited:

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
And you seem to have a rather naive idea about what most modding actually consists of. Most of it is just setting switches like that for people who don't know how to do that on their own.

I dunno, it would have to be fairly advanced modding to get male hands and arms in the sex sequence wouldn't it? I'm not sure the game is open to modding enough yet to do that - although there are all sorts of geniuses out there I suppose.

Turjan

Arcane

I dunno, it would have to be fairly advanced modding to get male hands and arms in the sex sequence wouldn't it? I'm not sure the game is open to modding enough yet to do that - although there are all sorts of geniuses out there I suppose.
I have the feeling that most of the sex scenes are unisex. Just compare the male joytoy to female joytoy. The scenes are mostly identical. They just use your current V model.

Yosharian

Arcane
I literally just showed you that the 'mod' is changing one variable in the console but we still out here acting like it could be Hackerman getting up in CP2077's files and rearranging them in cyberspace that's responsible

Robber Baron

Savant

Depends on how the game handles everything, I doubt it's possible to create a separate sex scene for a male V - that's probably hardcoded, but if anything we can just mod the female sexscene to include dick on V and just leave it at it

Turjan

Arcane
I literally just showed you that the 'mod' is changing one variable in the console but we still out here acting like it could be Hackerman getting up in CP2077's files and rearranging them in cyberspace that's responsible
I did no such thing. I said that most mods just set switches like that. But keep telling that to yourself.
I'm not even sure what you try to argue here. I've been telling you all along that you just change the set of answers.

Mefi

Prophet
Patron
waiting for a train at Perdido Street Station
For what it's worth, modders on Nexus reckon that anything substantial involving textures and meshes is going to need a hack by someone able to dig into the code to force the game to recognise an altered dll. Also that they can't just pop NPC clothing into V's inventory because they're handled differently in game.

Turjan

Arcane

Depends on how the game handles everything, I doubt it's possible to create a separate sex scene for a male V - that's probably hardcoded, but if anything we can just mod the female sexscene to include dick on V and just leave it at it
Pretty much all sex scenes don't use genitals, except once on the NPC in the scene, who is fixed. That means it's easy to just swap models for V. The scenes just use your current V model (including clothes), no matter what it is.

Last edited:

Quillon

Arcane
Whadabout the claim that male VO exists in Judy romance just for "female body with male voice V" ? Is there also female VO for Kerry romance for "male body with female voice V"? :P

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Compare the above male sex scene video

with this:-

Definite difference, feminine hands and arms in this video, very definite male hands and arms in the male sex sequence above. The hands and arms in the sex scenes have to be your V's hands (e.g. my female V had the varicoloured nail varnish).

DeepOcean

Arcane
If that is the case, where is the mod to romance Alt Cunningham? Why Johnny is the one to have the only truly hot and fun girl in the game?

Turjan

Arcane
I don't think there's any advanced modding involved. Think of these scenes as a sequence of animations. Animations use, in simple terms, the "bones" and "joints" of the model (facial animations are a bit more involved, of course). If female and male models are the same size, which they are in most games, the bone model used for animations is identical for both sexes (or games just use workarounds to set the size of the model to a fixed value on the fly). Skin and clothes are just dressing, which has to be adapted to the V you are using, anyway. These animations have to work for all kinds of V's already out of the box.

Last edited:

Tyrr

Liturgist
If that is the case, where is the mod to romance Alt Cunningham? Why Johnny is the one to have the only truly hot and fun girl in the game?
So sad we gone from this in Witcher 1:
bsKgFXN.jpg
to just 1 per playthrough in Cyberpunk.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom