Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most Replayed RPG of 2020 - Codex Survey

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Elvira
Legacy
Might & Magic VI
Might & Magic VII
Might & Magic VIII
Morrowind
Shadowcaster
Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Possibly something else, but it wasn't for that long a time if it was.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Witcher 3
Underrail
Gothic II
Baldur’s Gate
Fallout
Betrayal at Krondor

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Bg1
Bg2
New Vegas
Morrowind
Gothic 2
Witcher 3
NwN
Deus Ex
Diablo
Kotor 1
Kotor 2
Darksouls 3

Reader

Scholar
Bg1
Arcanum
Age of Decadence
FNV
Elex
Gothic 2
Bloodborne
ToME (if that counts)

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
By my calculations, that should have taken you 5-8 hours of non-stop gaming every day. Either you're lying or you have no life.
Those are not the only games I played, but only the RPGs I re-played.

I also played a lot of Europa Universalis 4, Darkest Dungeon, and Cossacks 2, and I played for the first time:

Divinity: Original Sin 2
Baba is You
Expeditions: Vikings
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2 (I've played this A LOT, probably 8 hours a day for an entire month)
Legend of Grimrock
Blasphemous
Nioh 2
We. The Revolution

I also replayed Sekiro a couple of times, but that's not an RPG. And I played multiple times through the EA of Solasta and Baldur's Gate 3.

Then there are the games I played but didn't finish, but I don't remember all of them. For sure Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader, Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor, Iron Danger, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights 2, Supraland, Guild of Dungeoneering, Dicey Dungeons, Wasteland 2, and Divine Divinity.

Ah, and I played a bit of Star Stable Online.

Thanks to the lockdown, I played far more than 8 hours each day. As a matter of fact, almost twice as much.

AwesomeButton do RPGs played for the first time in 2020 and then replayed count? Because then I should add Knights of the Chalice to the list.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ok here is mine,all the PB games,all the MM games from 3 onwards,all thief games,dues ex games too,underrail,kingmaker,arcanum,bard's tale 4 lol,witcher3,mass effect trilogy, avernum and geneforge games,laxius powere trilogy.....and i few more that don't come to mind at the moment.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So, this makes three Gothics + Elex, MM 3-10, three thief games + Thi4f, Four Deus Ex games, Underrail, Kingmaker, Arcanum, Bard's tale 4, Witcher 3, three ME games, all Avernum games, all Geneforge games, Laxius Power, Laxius Force, Laxius Force II?

You'll have to lie more convincingly than that mate ;)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So, this makes three Gothics + Elex, MM 3-10, three thief games + Thi4f, Four Deus Ex games, Underrail, Kingmaker, Arcanum, Bard's tale 4, Witcher 3, three ME games, all Avernum games, all Geneforge games, Laxius Power, Laxius Force, Laxius Force II?

You'll have to lie more convincingly than that mate ;)
You missed the three risen games...

PS:Yeah,it is truly amazing that people in rpg forum play rpgs,as we all know people here come to talk about kwan politics.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Oh now that i remember,i replayed dragon age origins and inquisition too. Maybe i should do a whole bioware maraton.

vazha

Arcane
AwesomeButton You replayed Kingmaker 7 times? Seven? Good god. I can barely stomach a second, turn-based run.

Other than that:

Prelude to Darkness - Replayed, just as good as I remember. With the codex fix, bugs are down to a minimum, there is no excuse for anyone not to play this anymore.

TOEE - with new content, which is considerably more fun than the temple slog.

Battle Brothers - New add-on came out, so I had to replay it. What a game.

Inquisitor: Persevered right until the Act IV then the mobs and filler combat became just unbearable. Somebody mod this game for gods sake.

Antharion - as lovely as I remember it. Fun little game, shame it bombed so hard

Risen - Had to abandon, because I didnt want to cheese and my hand & coordination has become a mess, so I couldnt win via fair means

Dungeon Rats - absolutely gutted that my hammer build couldnt beat the game because of wasteful resource management early on.

Currently replaying Dark Sun series after putting Kingmaker replay on hold due to how bored I was with it

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
This is actually an interesting concept. Not completely certain about all the RPGs I played this year (for a relevant amount of time) but from the top of my head:

Star Traders: Frontiers
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Icewind Dale 1
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Wizardry 7
Dragon's Dogma
Deus Ex 1 (not really an RPG but okay)
VtMB

Not to be a nitpicker but I guess the term "replayed" would technically be wrong because I played some of these for the first time. I wiill just interpret the intention of the thread to post the RPGs I played which did not come out in 2020.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom