Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

any good game to finish in a week?

Tihskael

Learned
Yes

59120f2e5bafe318fe59b5b6

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A week has 168 hours, whereas the "completionist" playstyle average completion time for Witcher 3 is 180 hours, as you can see here:

https://howlongtobeat.com/game?id=10270

Now, if you could ask your employer for another day off, you could complete Witcher 3 within 7.5 days.

You probably need to take a potty under you to save time, and request your mommy to bring cookies to keep you nourished, but it's manageable.

Cheers, and keep up the good work!

vazha

Arcane
Why all this lame tryhard humour? The Man asked a legitimate question. Lets presume you will have roughly 3 hours of playing time per day, shall we? You can finish most of Spiders / Cyanide rpgs in a week, Shadowrun, Expeditions games too. There s also Demonicon. Daemonica is an interesting hybrid between rpg and adventure and its pretty short, probably will finish in 4-5 days max.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
The following games are good and can be beaten in under 25 hours (IDK if you consider that a week's worth of gaming):
Deus Ex
Deus Ex: HR
Deus Ex: MD
Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines
Fallout
System Shock 2
Age of Decadence
Dungeon Rats
Legends of Amberland
Titan Outpost
Planescape: Torment (depending on your reading speed)
Baldur's Gate
Knights of the Old Republic
Vigilantes
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun: Hong Kong

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Any of the Quest for Glory games are beatable in a weekend; they are fairly short and a joy to play

Ocelot

Learned
In all seriousness, have you played the Metro series? Each game is easily beatable within a week, even if you take your time with it. Each metro game took me ~20 hours to finish.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The following games are good and can be beaten in under 25 hours (IDK if you consider that a week's worth of gaming):
Deus Ex
Deus Ex: HR
Deus Ex: MD
Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines
Fallout
System Shock 2
Age of Decadence
Dungeon Rats
Legends of Amberland
Titan Outpost
Planescape: Torment (depending on your reading speed)
Baldur's Gate
Knights of the Old Republic
Vigilantes
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Most of the games I've played from that list took me way more than a week to finish, and the ones I've finished in that time I was playing for many hours a day like a drug addict. Few games will reliably draw you in like that.

I'd recommend most adventure games (like Sanitarium), but also most FPS games. Many of the good ones take 8 hours to beat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom