Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex 2020 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
:nocountryforshitposters:
Mate,nobody will ever replay a game from 2020....
unless you mean games replayed during 2020.......then the winner will be fallout 3 for sure :lol:
Scores of people already understood what I wrote, why should it be so difficult for you? :D

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
felipepepe i like your poll mate,it always bring us together as a close netted community,even if the poll is clear as the kwan elections. The drama is pretty good,especially the part where some user finds out that you posted the poll on twatter or reddit....for a fifth year in a row.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I only played Knights of the Chalice 2 and it's not even on the list ;-)
This is the Antifa 2020 GOTY (vote counting supervised by Dominion), not the official Codex poll.

KOTC 2 should wait till next year anyway. Pierre has work to do on it.

It's more of an "early access" right now, not that Pierre would call it that, out of touch autist that he is.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I only played Knights of the Chalice 2 and it's not even on the list ;-)
This is the Antifa 2020 GOTY (vote counting supervised by Dominion), not the official Codex poll.

KOTC 2 should wait till next year anyway. Pierre has work to do on it.

It's more of an "early access" right now, not that Pierre would call it that, out of touch autist that he is.
Makes sense, then, thanks. So an empty vote from me...

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
To be honest here mate,interest is not an indicator for the quality of the game. There is plenty of good games that go under the radar for sure......like lawless land or Vagrus The Riven Realms.
Exactly, which is why your poll is better than this one. You actually accept nominations.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
To be honest here mate,interest is not an indicator for the quality of the game. There is plenty of good games that go under the radar for sure......like lawless land or Vagrus The Riven Realms.
Exactly, which is the reason why your poll is better than this one. You actually accept nominations.

Personally, I don't actually see an issue with a poll having a 1000 games or w/e.

It's only an issue with those google forms because there isn't an easy way to search and find things.

Use the right tool for the job (i.e. a form where people could search for games they've played and rate them), and it wouldn't be an issue.

Sultan

Novice
Patron
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
God this year fucking sucked. I haven’t played Yakuza, Troubleshooter, Wasteland 3 or Naheulbeuk yet but those seem like the only good games on that list anyways.

FreshCorpse

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Christ I have not played a single game on either of these lists and there are only a couple I even feel interest in.

CyberModuled

Arbiter
y06ehl.png

I mean hey, not like any of them will likely win when Wasteland 3 exists anyway...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom