Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most Replayed RPG of 2020 - Codex Survey

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh now that i remember,i replayed dragon age origins and inquisition too. Maybe i should do a whole bioware maraton.
Less shitposting activity in 2020 and I would have believed you ;) Now I think you are trolling. No one plays Thi4f.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Oh now that i remember,i replayed dragon age origins and inquisition too. Maybe i should do a whole bioware maraton.
Less shitposting activity in 2020 and I would have believed you ;) Now I think you are trolling. No one plays Thi4f.
:dealwithit:
It is not like there is anything to play in 2020 lol. I went on a binge of thief games earlier this year. Even talk about it in the codex lol. Thus i ended up 100% thief 4,won't be replaying it for sure tho. Also the codex goes best with a work or game in hand. You just alttab in to it for a few shitposts to reset your concentration and then return to what you are doing.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ok, if you limit it to RPGs I'll put them on the tally.
:lol:
Don't care about the tally,just talking about games. Just put mm6,gothic 3 and avernum on it,as i replay them the most frequently. LoL now i remembered that i replayed the two shadowrun games too,not the first one,great fun.

The Age Of Decadence.
lol replayed that too buahaha still don't like it.

I want to replay it another time as a merchant Jew. This is a rare game that NEEDS to be replayed several times to get how big it is.
Not really,the times i had replayed it is pretty much the same game.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Ok, if you limit it to RPGs I'll put them on the tally.
:lol:
Don't care about the tally,just talking about games. Just put mm6,gothic 3 and avernum on it,as i replay them the most frequently. LoL now i remembered that i replayed the two shadowrun games too,not the first one,great fun.

The Age Of Decadence.
lol replayed that too buahaha still don't like it.

I want to replay it another time as a merchant Jew. This is a rare game that NEEDS to be replayed several times to get how big it is.
Not really,the times i had replayed it is pretty much the same game.

Aww, come on, fanta, you can try, like me, LARP the RPG lover!

honestly, I don't even like RPG games. it's just...nowhere to go in the web anymore

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
It was a big gaming year:

Warband, Brytenwalda, ToEE, Temple+, JA2, BG1, BG2, BG3, IWD2, Arcanum, Gothic, Gothic 2, Fallout, Fallout 2, X-COM, X-COM Apocalypse, Dungeon Rats.

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Morrowind, Warband, Deus Ex and Fallout off the top of my head. So predictable, I know.

Clink

Educated
Fallout
Baldur’s Gate
Legend of Grimrock
Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos
Eye of The Beholder

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Hard to remember. Steam says I replayed Vtm: Bloodlines, which is true although I didn't finish it.
Sengoku rance if it counts as RPG.

Mostly played Path Of Exile and Total Warhammer 2 last year.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Good thing about being stuck working at home due to quarantine - now I play games whenever I get a chance to slack off a bit instead of shitposting here.
So, this year I replayed:

- Pathfinder: Kingmaker, 5 or 6 runs, at least 2 of them complete.
- Icewind Dale 1&2, and I kinda replay first one each year.
- Might and Magic 6, 7, 9. (And I've played World of Xeen for the first time).
- couple of runs of BGT + SCS, thanks to amazing class/kit mods from this guy.
- Another run at HoMM 5 + addons
- King's Bounty: The Legend and King's Bounty: Crossworlds, I usually play those when my best gaming platform at hand is a 8 years old laptop.
- Mass Effect 1 and 2. I wanted to play #3 for the first time and all DLC I've never touched so I started from the very beginning. What can I say... people who told that ME 3 ending was horrible were wrong. Whole damn thing turned out to be one endless exercise at facepalming from the very beginning to its infamous finale.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Good thing about being stuck working at home due to quarantine - now I play games whenever I get a chance to slack off a bit instead of shitposting here.

- King's Bounty: The Legend and King's Bounty: Crossworlds, I usually play those when my best gaming platform at hand is a 8 years old laptop.
- Mass Effect 1 and 2. I wanted to play #3 for the first time and all DLC I've never touched so I started from the very beginning. What can I say... people who told that ME 3 ending was horrible were wrong. Whole damn thing turned out to be one endless exercise at facepalming from the very beginning to its infamous finale.
:shredder:
People say "you should never meet your doppelgänger ",it seems now we are locked in a deathmatch!

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Had to go through my steam and gog lists. Was furloughed on and off for half of 2020 at least, so it's quite a long list. Not all finished either.

KCD
IWD + Expansions
BG
BG 2 + TOB
Fallout Nevada
Fallout
Fallout 2
Bloodlines
Gothic 2 + NOTR
Pathfinder Kingmaker
Avernum 3 (the remake/remaster full of hp bloat)
Dead State
Underrail
Path of Exile
Nehrim
Age of Decadence
Deus Ex
Planescape Torment
Might and Magic 4/5 : World of Xeen
Eye of the Beholder
Yendorian Tales Chapter 2
Yendorian Tales Chapter 3
Stonekeep

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

:shredder:
People say "you should never meet your doppelgänger ",it seems now we are locked in a deathmatch!

Well, I've started Troubleshooter mostly due to your voting thread and a very loud recommendation and got glued to it for days and nights. So big sincere thanks)

...I guess there is more embarrassing things to say than admitting that you have scarily similar RPG tastes to fantadomat's... probably...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I've started Troubleshooter mostly due to your voting thread and a very loud recommendation
:hmmm:
Ahhh same here......c;early only one of us could walk away from this fight....and it won't be you!

Hmmm i have impeccable taste by the way. The only cunts that bitch about me taste are people that played one or two rpgs in their life and now bitch about how everything else is shit. I play a lot of games,thus it stands to reason that there will be a lot of people that bitch about my taste because i play games they don't.

That said,the worst scum on this forum are the TB fanatics that couldn't keep up the system evolution because they are too old and decrepit,and end up hating everything else because of it.
PS: Not bitching about people that enjoy TB games since i am one of them.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
2020 is my comeback year - I played very little in the seven years before, and even those were mostly replays of the old games that I'm fond of. The fact that back then I didn't know about a lot of good games and didn't know where to look for them didn't help as well. But in 2020 I found and re-discovered a lot of good stuff.

Ultimate General: Civil War - one run, was ready to crush the Union but unfinished due to system failure
EU3 - one replay, glory to the Grand Duchy of Lithuania!
Deus Ex - one replay
System Shock 2 - one run, Laser Rapier to all!
Bloodlines - two runs, one with Wesp mod and one without
Dark Messiah - two runs, both dropped
E.Y.E. - one run, dropped
Age of Decadence - four runs
Fallout Nevada - one replay
Fallout Resurrection - two full runs and one unfinished due to savegame failure
Fallout Sonora - two runs
Underrail - four runs
Dark Sun: Shattered Lands - two runs
Dark Sun: WotR - one run
Jagged Alliance 2 - one full run, one run dropped in Meduna
Tried Metalheart, Wasteland and Pool of Radiance, dropped early

Sarathiour

Cipher
Pathfinder : Kingmaker
System Shock 2
Trail of cold steel 2
Vampires : Bloodlines
Dungeon Siege

King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame :troll:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Don't want to derail, but it was even worse initially, then they added free DLC that just made it facepalmy. Just be glad you didn't buy it at launch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom