Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's See Who's More Prestigious: RPG Codex or RPGWatch!

Which combat system do you prefer?

• Turn-based

• Time-based turns

• Real-time

• Real-time with Pause

• UgoIgo (copyright Chien) [I think this should be our King Comrade entry]

• I don't care, I like them all

• I don't like combat

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Yet you can't.....it makes you think about how shit you are...
I can. I choose not to.

Same as you: you can eat shit. But you choose not to. Right?

Re: what kind of dumbfuck you are? I play RTwP RTTs as I said before, you had too many shots of rakija and can't read?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yet you can't.....it makes you think about how shit you are...
I can. I choose not to.

Same as you: you can eat shit. But you choose not to. Right?

Re: what kind of dumbfuck you are? I play RTwP RTTs as I said before, you had too many shots of rakija and can't read?
Yes,yes you could fuck all the gorgeous women in the world,but you chose to not do it.

Pegultagol

Erudite
For RPGs turn based is definitely my preference although I'm mostly fine with other systems. I just prefer to see the execution and its results, makes it easier to understand the flow of battle in clean turn sized events. Plus turn-based is pretty mature, found in many different implementations and forms. And over time it has added stuff like interrupts (taking turn from the enemy to emulate reflex and opportunity) and zone of control, not to mention action points systems with its own added features/perks (saving up points for next turn, etc.) . Games over the years really did expand on what one can do with turns so much so one can divide this system into other groups, so for me it's a safe choice, really.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Sure,as white as angelina jolie's children.
gqV3PViJFps.jpg

Your turn, my dark skinned friend.

(By the way, the gesture I'm doing is the alleged Fanta's dick size)

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I really don't understand the animosity towards the RPG Watch. It's like if some big tough guy who gets all the chicks should be intimidated by some scrawny kid in a wheelchair.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sure,as white as angelina jolie's children.
gqV3PViJFps.jpg

Your turn, my dark skinned friend.

(By the way, the gesture I'm doing is the alleged Fanta's dick size)
What an annoying fuck,had to use a fucking modern phone,faggit!
Ut4k7AS.jpg

PS: Don't know about your dick measuring skillz,but that monitor is tiny,must be 2:1. It is no wonder that you dislike RTwP when you are that blind that you need the whole monitor to read two posts lol !

Last edited:

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Codex G o o d B o y Points

I agree with this new meme (perhaps transposable to a new button), however, if this Codex is Bad, does that mean that Codex B a d B o y Points imply that you're being good ; and so on and so on

tindrli

Arcane
i remmember that i never had time to properly finish my gif anyway still V0.4B

fvQGfTS.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom