Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Russian game named "Steel Sheet" or "Tin" based on Silent Storm engine?

sser

Arcane
Developer
I don't know where else to ask this, but has anyone here played a Russian game by the name of 'Steel Sheet' or sometimes 'Tin'? It's based off of the Silent Storm engine.

mondblut

Arcane
LOL, a russian movie license game. That means a gold standart for "awful shit".

I wonder if these guys made it:

a_6296cce8.jpg

(at least we are witty and self-aware when making tie-in junk :smug: )

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The engine is great though. Never understood why not more turn-based game makers never licensed it.

mondblut

Arcane
I don't think you even know how right you are.

Oh, I do. I've got a share of guilty assignments myself :lol:

Rus movies are shit, rus games are even worse. But rus movie licensed games? They are beyond ANY description.

Some rus games are great. But the bottom of the barrel, it defies gravity and common sense indeed. Studio Troma of gamedev.

Then again, I am a firm believer in "a fool and his gold are soon parted", and sheeple willing to buy such crap deserve to be ripped off.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom