Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Larp the Court of King Vale clumsily preparing a royal summit in Fit To Be A King

Citizen

*The dog zooms back and forth enthusiastically, trying to drag you outside for a walk in the village*

*When you go past the treasury guard, the friendly pup's mood suddenly changes as he starts growling at her. Would it be the dog's will, she'd be thrown into a [j]ail and left without treats for a long long time*

vazha

Arcane
I am happy with VINTNER, that way I can poison people you want dead, your majesty. Also consider my flawless snitching on Tindrli as my cover letter for any future spymastery positions ))

As for the next course of actions, lets question Tindrli nice and proper, medieval style. And save money for those wine fountains, because thats the most Georgian thing I ve ever seen any game do heh :D

Andnjord

Arcane
We should indeed (J)ail the traitorous Tindrli and interrogate him thourougly.

Your majesty should refrain from listening to the heretical suggestions of harming the Pope, we should (T)alk to him and give him his due respect...for now.

Furthermore, we should finish exploring the courtyard.

ValeVelKal

Arcane
So, count :

What to do next - the vote count. In-character instructions are worth 3 points, normal one 1 point. Future knights or ordained priests will have even more bonus. Jailed people won't count.

Explore :
Village:
Citizen (3)
Endemic (1)

Religious:
Dayyalu (3)
Darth Roxxor (1)

Castle:
Helly (1)

Courtyard:
Andnjord (3)

So we will go in the religious area, as Andnjord mentionned talking to the Pope, except if Strange Fellow interjects.

Politics :
Jail Tindrli:
Dayyalu (3)
Citizen (3)
Vazha (1)
Andnjord (3)

Execute Pope if found
Helly (1)

Tindrli going to jail !

Last edited:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
- Who am I going to Knight, if any !
Uh... me?
- Who am I going to eXecute, if any ! [Execution is two-stepped : the victim is first brought to the execution area, where he can still be Forgiven, or well, confirmed eXecuted.
Nobody yet, let's make sure to frame them properly first.
- Who do I Jail, if any !
[J]ail Tindrli, the covetous wench!
Also, where do I go next :
Go visit mr pope-man.

1UUupRr.png
<Pope> Some say you should (R)eform the Church and swear new laws on the Bible!
YES

We'd better be allowed to make the edits ourselves.

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Well then :

Explore :
Religious:
Dayyalu (3)
Darth Roxxor (1)
Strange Fellow (1)

Village:

Citizen (3)
Endemic (1)

Castle:
Helly (1)

Courtyard:
Andnjord (3)

Politics :
Jail Tindrli:
Dayyalu (3)
Citizen (3)
Vazha (1)
Andnjord (3)
Strange Fellow (1)

Execute Pope if found
Helly (1)

Reform Religion
Strange Fellow (1)

Knight Strange Fellow
Strange Fellow (1)

Religious exploration confirmed :)

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
D'you need a village idiot? If so, I'm the natural candidate.

Or maybe I'm the eternal convict. The lunatic living in the dungeons, happily screeching insults at anyone coming to see me swing from my manacles.

ValeVelKal

Arcane
D'you need a village idiot? If so, I'm the natural candidate.

Or maybe I'm the eternal convict. The lunatic living in the dungeons, happily screeching insults at anyone coming to see me swing from my manacles.
To be honest you have the avatar of a religious dude.

Andnjord

Arcane
Knight Strange Fellow
Strange Fellow (1)

Ufw5OR0.png
I have received visions, strange dreams of battlefields from eons past, where mighty war machines strode forward eructing blessed fire upon the infidels. One individual stood out amongst all the others, a beacon of holy light shining brightly around him as the Angels seemed to protect him from harm and the divine figure of Our Majesty was smiling benevolently upon his actions. This individual bore the likeness of none other than our brother Strange Fellow
Ufw5OR0.png
Only Our divine King would send such a vivid vision, its power proof alone of its truth!

Ufw5OR0.png
In light of this divine vision, I too propose that Strange Fellow should be (K)nighted! All who oppose this motion would deny the divine counsel He offers His followers, and risk branding themselves as heretics.

Ufw5OR0.png
Glory be to Our King! Glory be to Vale the Fifth!

EDIT: Check out my new fancy avatar ValeVelKal

Last edited:

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Knight Strange Fellow
Strange Fellow (1)

I have received visions, strange dreams of battlefields from eons past, where mighty war machines strode forward eructing blessed fire upon the infidels. One individual stood out amongst all the others, a beacon of holy light shining brightly around him as the Angels seemed to protect him from harm and the divine figure of Our Majesty was smiling benevolently upon his actions. This individual bore the likeness of none other than our brother Strange Fellow.
Only Our divine King would send such a vivid vision, its power proof alone of its truth!
In light of this divine vision, I too propose that Strange Fellow should be (K)nighted! All who oppose this motion would deny the divine counsel He offers His followers, and risks branding themselved heretical.

Glory be to Our King! Glory be to Vale the First!
Well, you bring 3 voices. The Court is 9 people, so I need 5 voices total for this Knighthood (I have 4 now), and not a larger number AGAINST it.

vazha

Arcane
Sirrah, sirrah, surely you'd deem the glorious Strangius Puppius, of House Barkington, worthy of knightly spurs? For that occasion I am going to open my oldest cask of Burgundian that I ve been saving for Tindrli's execution banquet!

:brings forth a foul-smelling cask of unidentifiable origin:

P.s. And i am not going to poison it, either!

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Hmmm, I will need a name for
a ghost and a lady in wating. I also found a Priest but that will be for Azira I guess. Maybe the ghost should be V_K ?

Citizen

*The court pup seems very attached to the guard captain, and often stops by for a little playtime and treat. Surely a person that inspires such admiration in animals is pure of heart and deserving of a knight's rank*

V_K

Arcane
Hmmm, I will need a name for
a ghost and a lady in wating. I also found a Priest but that will be for Azira I guess. Maybe the ghost should be V_K ?
Do I get some chains to clank? And a son to haunt and drive to mass murder?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom