Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

sigard

Not Excidium

Last edited:

Krivol

Magister
Lilura

tenor.gif

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
/thread

I can choose between fallout fixt and fallout et tu.
I want as much new content as possible ( and all bugs fixed ) so which one is better? which one have more new content?

They're both Beamdog-level trash. Play the original and authoritative version, unpatched. That is, v.1.0.

On a Trinitron CRT.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Fallout Et Tu because the engine 2 has been enhanced compared to 1.

This coming from the guy who plays Baldur's Gate and Pool of Radiance on the NWN2 engine, lmao.

I bet you'd play a Beamdog-enhanced version of Fallout, Arcanum and Jagged Alliance 2.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
They're both Beamdog-level trash. Play the original and authoritative version, unpatched. That is, v.1.0.

On a Trinitron CRT.

sigard

I disagree, empty your bank account of all your hard earned savings and buy the alpha0.89a version to a shaddy fellow in a dark alley which is the one and only autharotitave version with all the original game breaking bugs and unfinished content.

laclongquan

Arcane
Fallout Et Tu because the engine 2 has been enhanced compared to 1.

This coming from the guy who plays Baldur's Gate and Pool of Radiance on the NWN2 engine, lmao.

I bet you'd play a Beamdog-enhanced version of Fallout, Arcanum and Jagged Alliance 2.

Then you would lose your pant for that bet. I can safely say I neither download, install, or play any product of Beamdog, whatever that is~

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom