Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I can't wait when, 10 years from now, the PoE series will be considered a cult classic, even by people shitting on it right now. You know and I know it's coming.
Cult classic games have mods. PoEs do not.

Really? Like Icewind Dale 2?
Are you saying that IWD2 has mods or that it's not a classic?
Because yeah, it's not a classic, and it does have a few mods, but only due to being an Infinity Engine game, where it's a matter of changing some lines and you adapt a BG mod to an IWD mod. A bit of an exception, because of that.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
Why are there rumours suddenly spreading that the "secret project" that Sawyer is doing is an isometric Fallout game?

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Fallout fans on non-Codex forums are fucking insane, don't bother taking anything they say seriously.

Awhile back someone posted a link to J. Sawyer's wiki (I did not realize game devs even had their own wiki pages, I need to see if Avellone has one now) and it mentioned his father as a "sculptor", so I looked up his work.

Q, What good is an appreciation thread, if you haven't seen Josh Semi-Blue? And would you be embarrassed if one of your parents put up such a print?

A, https://www.yessy.com/gpsart/index.html?i=21296 ; And personally, I might be slightly embarrassed... Also, does some of his expressionism stuff come across as proper "Prosperian" or is that just me?

He even does life size castings -> https://www.yessy.com/gpsart/index.html?i=163

If a campaign were started, I'd contribute towards the construction of a life sized Dex troll (Shit would have to be gifted to a park, you know to spread the wisdom of the Dex). Maybe holding the scales of balance vs fun in one hand, or the remote user assisted teledildonic sword of cRPG justice - perfectly balanced for player's pleasure.

--EDIT--

^ I was being facetious (aka bad attempt at trolling) with the above... Honestly, I don't think much of Sawyer as a Dev. :|

Feel free to prove me wrong though.

Last edited:

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
What a faggot. hurr durr hate children. 5 years max before he change his mind. Thankfully he is a man, and can breed anytime.

Flying Dutchman

Learned
That account he's replying to.. talk about staring into the abyss.

That Richard Vixen feed is whaaaaa

It's probably a Sawyer alt account where he asks himself questions.

Sawyer: i will always have more close friendships with women than men.

Sailor Woedica/Kate, now is your chance for true friendship, closer than any of the other genders.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Josh Sawyer just tweeted about kidnapping a kid who rang his doorbell as a prank:

Figured I'd share, thanks.

Reminds me of my own days ding dong ditching. Though in my case it ended with a guy putting a .44 Magnum in my face. Good times.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
He's making fun of people who tweet about politically correct things their kids say but doing so in a way that's anti-humorous.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom