Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What RPG(s) do you really like but are too ashamed to admit on the Codex?

Tihskael

Learned
I for one really like this obscure gem which came back in 1996 I believe.

DK5SFh0W4AAeZY7.jpg

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
I still like the ideas and basic concepts of Age of Decadence, but the codex loves it. I feel so much shame about it.

typical user

Arbiter
Skyrim or Fallout 4 with hundreds of mods. Both have pretty nice exploration when you ignore quests, the skeleton systems can be salvaged with mods and the crafting is optional yet very well done (in Skyrim it requires a patch to disable the enchantment-loop which is awesome display of how you can break the game by using it's crafting systems). But don't be mistaken, the vanilla games are trash and they don't deserve to be called RPGs as rarely you have to deal with consequences of your actions. Meanwhile in Elex you can antagonize ancap bandits for joining Hybrid or kill many of your companions.

Anyway I've spent so many hours with Todd's games I should probably have Bethestard flair.

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Fun fact: Most of the try hards who lie saying "i don't care what other people think" are the same tryhards who lie about the games they like on the codex.

On topic, i always admit what i play because unlike most here i TRULY do not care what the codex thinks and i got the post history and the labels to prove it, BUT, there is one series of games that i have enjoyed A LOT and never talked about it here (probably because i don't frequent the anime buttfaggotry subforum):

Inazuma Eleven games on DS and 3DS. I have completed them ALL. Religiously. And i even liked the story. Yeah i know the story is anime for 7 year olds. I still liked it.

PS: I also loved Fantasy Life on the 3DS a lot (it is basically cute portable Skyrim), though i think i have mentioned it here before.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I do like to play Skyrim at times just to see the world and I know this place hates it, but there it is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom