Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Citizen

The deer trained at the shooting range today. Did you, dwarf?

Dayyālu

Arcane
They are getting ready

The time of men is over

8Z7iMXM.jpg

(sorry if repost)

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
If komissar was a cucked western euro like me, he would be forced to spend all day inside a tiny appartment and have no choice but to continue the LP but nooo, he had to be a vatnik instead, fml.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If komissar was a cucked western euro like me, he would be forced to spend all day inside a tiny appartment and have no choice but to continue the LP but nooo, he had to be a vatnik instead, fml.
For the record, guy's likely not a vatnik.
Vodkanik, Absolutely. Vatnik, probably not.

Demo.Graph

Arbiter
What're you all talking about? Of course Grim is not a vatnik. Vatnik is a piece of clothing.
I know, I know, but I'm something of a vatnik expert myself, because I have one. Why, only today I went out for two hours, braving quarantine and cheap foreign labour representatives. And let me say to you all, gentlemen, let me say without a drop of shame and straight from my heart.
Vatniks are great.
You won't survive Russia for more than a year without one. Unless you're dwarf, that is. They can wrap themselves in beards, I guess.
I have no beard. So I have the biggest baddest and most glorious vatnik I can get. It has materials refined straight out of dead dinosaurs that polluted no less than an appartment worth of atmosphere in the process of its making. It has fur parts ripped right out of weakly bleating lifeforms bred specifically for my pleasure. It has so much metal they don't allow me into airports any more. Or rock festivals for that matter, envy can be a bitch. My vatnik is so warm I can hibernate in it like a bear in a snowdrift. It's smooth. It's so black that OLEDs crack in shame when I approach. It's so black that speed guns don't see a car I'm riding. It has so much of everything and is so disgusting it's almost American.
Vatnik, gentlemen, can change your life as well if you'll allow it to.

Actually it's a down jacket. Semantics, semantics.

hostergaard

Educated
Here I come back almost a year later after getting trough the fucking plague and was elated to see this lp having recent comments, hoping it was revived and its stil dead. Grimwulf, what kind of job do you have that even the pale horse rider can't get you posting again?

Ah well, anyone got a nice C# aurora lets play to recomend reading while we wait? Got a hankering for some space action.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Oh, come on, stop whinning. It's not even a year passed since last update. By dorf standards it was just yesterday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom