Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Valve News Network guy says Fallout: New Vegas 2 coming in the "latter half of this decade"

Dodo1610

Arcane
This guy claimed that HL3 was coming a thousand times and yet peple still listen to his lies. He wasn't even the first guy to leak HL Alyx.

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
L fucking MAO

Fallout New Vegas is just Fallout, why should there be a Fallout New Vegas 2? The name alone is meaningless.

Terra

Cipher
Made by who? Obsidian went down the shitter, they are a shadow of their former selves. Who else is worthy enough to pick up the mantle? I don't see any contenders. All I see is a sea of shit. The only decent RPGs I've played recently have been made by indie developers.
Agreed, against the Codex's advice, I recently attempted to play through Outer Worlds and no, it's just sheer mediocrity on every level. Whatever they had in the past has clearly left the building. It's been 10 years, why even bother attempting a NV2 when the end result will invariably be shite, nobody cares anymore. The only possible entertainment to be derived from such an endeavor will be laughing at whatever crack team of twitter lunatics and trannies they scrape together to form the dev team.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
"ms/bethesda won't decay the fallout ip for another 7 years"

It has been nearly 10 years since Skyrim. The next one is many years off on account of Starfield. Fallout 76 was released in 2018. It can wait a good long while.

Aarwolf

Learned
The series didn’t improve as it progressed (and knew to die after IX), but was it really as bad?

Yeah, it was - all those broken, half assed mobile games for the chinese market that sometimes were aborted before the start, after alpha stage. Heores Kingdoms, Era of Chaos, Elemental Guardians, now even the chess game - Ubisoft milked the franchise to death and far beyond.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom