Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wow, they finally added a, "No and stop asking" button to diplomacy. I wish every 4X game had that. I wonder how well it works.

flyingjohn

Arcane
Monopolies and corporations ?
Sounds a lot like a famous civ v mod ? Even the implementations is similar.
They already nicked city states interaction from that mod anyway,so might as well go all the way.

Shame they can't steal the ai improvements.

Maxie

starved af for science civs with all the culture and religion wanking in civ6
culture bomb district op

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
"The jolly but ruthless conquerer Kublai Khan hee hee."

Jesus fuck, what a pile of childish, cutesy faggotry. People in their twenties and thirties behaving and talking like overgrown children. A 25 year old gender studies chick in charge of a Civilization game.

What a fucking decay. If the Chinks invaded now half the green-haired conscripts in the army would curl into a fetal position and tearfully demand their favourite plush cuddlebear. The America civ in this game should reflect this trend, now that would be something. I'd finally buy this garbage.

Cael

Arcane
"The jolly but ruthless conquerer Kublai Khan hee hee."

Jesus fuck, what a pile of childish, cutesy faggotry. People in their twenties and thirties behaving and talking like overgrown children. A 25 year old gender studies chick in charge of a Civilization game.

What a fucking decay. If the Chinks invaded now half the green-haired conscripts in the army would curl into a fetal position and tearfully demand their favourite plush cuddlebear. The America civ in this game should reflect this trend, now that would be something. I'd finally buy this garbage.
That gives me an idea for a post-modern tech called "Social Justice" I can mod into Civ4:
Pros
- SJW messages appear in your cities, flashes in certain parts of your game screen and you get a music that has people chanting various SJW slogans.
- the tileset for your improvements and cities turn into "eco-friendly" versions (i.e., sprinkled liberally with solar panels, etc.).
Cons
- increase unrest by 50%
- lowers science by 50%
- lowers income by 100%
- disbands all military units
- all law and order improvements (courthouses, etc.) do not work
- lowers food production by 50%

Cael

Arcane
Leaders with the "Chad" trait contact you to mock you regularly. Also the tech loses you the game in 5 turns.
I forgot to add that your leader becomes a transgender homosexual black person of dubious integrity.

Barack_Obama_in_2016.jpg

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That gives me an idea for a post-modern tech called "Social Justice" I can mod into Civ4:
Pros
- SJW messages appear in your cities, flashes in certain parts of your game screen and you get a music that has people chanting various SJW slogans.
- the tileset for your improvements and cities turn into "eco-friendly" versions (i.e., sprinkled liberally with solar panels, etc.).
Cons
- increase unrest by 50%
- lowers science by 50%
- lowers income by 100%

Civ 6 is already full of SJW nonsense. And Nintendo Wiiiiiii/Civ Revolutions cutesy leaders. There would be no point in modding that into a GOOD game.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Civ V complete and Civ VI with all DLCs are much better than Civ IV complete. People need to learn to stop being old farts and embrace change. Yes Civ IV is what you were used to but this doesn't mean it is better. Remember people used to say that Civ II (and III) is much better than Civ IV when IV came out...

People never change. You are always going to find retards who cannot do complex thoughts apart from "older=better".
And this is why you deserve the Retard of the Year award.

Cael

Arcane
Pros
Cons
- increase unrest by 50%
- lowers science by 50%
- lowers income by 100%

Civ 6 is already full of SJW nonsense. And Nintendo Wiiiiiii/Civ Revolutions cutesy leaders. There would be no point in modding that into a GOOD game.
I said Civ4. There is no Civ after 4, you heretic!

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Yes. Civ 6 is a shit game because it has niggers in it, unlike the previous 5 that totally didn't whatsoever

Go home, adults are talking.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Yes. Civ 6 is a shit game because it has niggers in it, unlike the previous 5 that totally didn't whatsoever

Exactly. I've counted 5 posts in the last 2 pages alone claiming Civ6 is shit because it has niggers in it. Disgusting.

Or am I missing any? Let us compare notes, how many have you counted?

Also thank god for adults ITT.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

No, Civ6 is a shit game because it continues the dumbed down gameplay from 5, is pushing obvious Sjw agendas via the portrayal of leaders, tech quotes and great people, has made no improvements on the AI whatsoever (People tested it, more often than not the AI isn't even capable of taking a city) and is steeped in a disgusting twee comic visual style.

more often than not the AI isn't even capable of taking a city
taking a city? it'll declare war on you, even if it's on the other side of the world, will not move a single unit toward you and some turns later will beg for a cease fire juse because it's been hardcoded to follow a timer.
at least in 4 as soon as you were declared war on, you knew there was a doomstack just entering your borders somewhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom