Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Treat Trump supporters on the Codex like Hillary supporters were treated in 2016

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Remember the bars on the posts of those who opposed Trump in 2016 and the "I was with her" tag? Do something like this now, but with the Trump supporters! Enough double standards! Any minute now :cry:

P.S. My profile was behind bars longer than Hillary was!

Maxie

the problem is Codex administration fully bought into the Trumpist crap for a number of reasons (some believed Trump's actually anti-establishment, some believed him to be the pro-Israel choice, some liked the memes)
the people in charge of this website are pathologically incapable of eating crow

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
the problem is Codex administration fully bought into the Trumpist crap for a number of reasons (some believed Trump's actually anti-establishment, some believed him to be the pro-Israel choice, some liked the memes)
the people in charge of this website are pathologically incapable of eating crow
Yeah, true. Also, I concede that I am not retarded enough to think of a punishment similar to the one in 2016. Come on guys, suggest some ideas.

Last edited:

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Remember the bars on the posts of those who opposed Trump in 2016 and the "I was with her" tag? Do something like this now, but with the Trump supporters! Enough double standards! Any minute now :cry:

Maybe an orange tint over the profile picture? :positive:

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Maybe an orange tint over the profile picture? :positive:
It should be over the entire post, to make it harder to read. At least like the bars. Maybe the Trump Baby Balloon all over the posts?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Yeah, true. Also, I concede that I am not retarded enough to think of a punishment similar to the one in 2016. Come on guys, suggest some ideas.
Rape.

Zanzoken

Arcane

You know I have heard a lot about how pozzed and cucked that forum is, but never actually checked it out firsthand.

First thread I see:

IjyaPhy.png

And some of the responses:

CXAn3PM.png

xJ2UWTT.png

e19CWeL.png

I refuse to believe I am the same species as these... things.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
the admin won't

I mean look at GD especially politic subforum. It is r/conservative and r/conspiracy material. probably stromfront material too. after all there only so much website willing to let delusional conservatives post without getting banned :lol:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I disagree with the OP. 99% of Codex Trumpanzees are thin-skinned snowflakes so they might get upset if there is some funny avatar or artwork on their posts. They've been through enough and are trying to cope as best they can.

A horse of course

bro, stop copying me

Maxie

bro, stop copying me
I've yet to flee the country suspected of paedophilia

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I will confess, this has been my problem. I am yet to come up with something as snazzy as the "I'm with Her... in prison" tag and prison bars for Trumpists. It was easy, because it was used by the winning Trump team against Hillary. All I have against Biden is they're all racists. And if I google "racist" it doesn't work out well.

I was thinking I could "build a wall" but given we of Trump are in favour of walls, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I could go for "impeachment" but WTF does that look like?

Everything I have thought of, would probably be seen as bias, due to my own bias towards the Greatest President in American History Donald J Trump long may he reign. I did think using the MAGA Lion Flag but that just looks cool and tbh, we all know it won't be long before it's illegal for being the flag of the 2nd American Revolution.

As such, I am open to suggestions.

Living Corpse Joe Biden supporters may also suggest things for them in their favour, in the same way I brought in the Trump icons.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Living Corpse Joe Biden supporters may also suggest things for them in their favour, in the same way I brought in the Trump icons.
I've been thinking about this. And I realise Trump supporters used imagery of Trump as the God Emperor of Mankind, from the fictional Sci-Fi series Warhammer 40k. Any Trump supporter would be proud to have such an icon underneath their username on the forum, to proudly show who they supported.

I think, an equivalent would surely be appreciated by Joe Biden supporters. Thankfully, Jacobin magazine has come to the rescue by depicting Joe as the fictional Jesus character from the historical fantasy series known as the Bible.

JesusJoeBiden.png

I'm pleased to provide this opportunity to all of Joe Biden's supporters to wear him with pride. You'll note all your favourites are there including Bill, Obama, and Hillary. Let them scare off the haters who'll be jealous of your glorious tag.

And upon further reflection, pondering as I have been, a punishment for Trumpists. What could be more horrible than the American flag? Symbol of a terrible Empire, spreading its hatred across the globe with war. Trump supporters will surely be upset to have their posts obscured by such a symbol of hatred, racism, and oppression. This will let proud Biden supporters immediately identify Trumpists so they can be rounded up and sent off on the Trump Train to AOC's re-education camps.

I'll implement these changes over the weekend.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom