Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why 95% of the "modern" cRPG are so lame?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
You're a lying, sad cunt with bitch-tits and an ego with the fragility of a newborn calf. You haven't fought anybody. You haven't ever actually taken interest in any sport that involves fighting. You'd never take a realistic, feasible option to fight somebody off of here, instead giving out vague threats bordering on stalkerish, psychopathic, i.e. cowardly behaviour. Have you no shame lying about imaginary things that have never happened? But go ahead and LARP a bit more and embarass yourself even more after I touched a soft spot. You have paper thin skin. I know the closest to a "fight" you've been is diabetes and lying through your teeth about trying to arrange a boxing match with some troll off of this website LOL.

And by the way, you keep telling me to message you, but it isn't possible. There is physically no option to contact you, at least from my profile. Again, trying to show off an image of a tough guy, but too chickenshit to let someone contact you.

In short, I have given you an option, if you can't follow it, it's your problem if you haven't got the minerals, son. And stop threatening to stalk and harm me in my house, you psychopatic lunatic. Not that you'd ever do that, but reading your unhinged posts really makes me wonder to what lenghts of pettiness you'd be willing to go to stalk and harass someone for calling your shit out online.

It's a massive mind-fight thinking out loud by Stendhal! Cleve is on the ropes as Stendhal lobbies one confused metaphor after another, making no real sense to anyone! Cleve has to sign up for amateur boxing and buy gloves and have a gay ring match as a boxer because that's all Stendhal knows about sweaty mens fighting watching ESPN! Stendhal lines up some more pictures of black guys as his mind disintegrates! Cleve bobs and weaves to avoid his spray of soya milk foam!

I sent you a PM

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Stages of Cleve For The Internet Warrior :

You can't make sh*t this gay up.

Stendhal goes off on a couple tangents, threatens to contact moderation (I thought he was going to break my jaw?) appeals to my reason, explains to me I'm not serious, talks about my history and finally, mascara tears pouring down his cheeks like a dying Tamagotchi pet, begs me to do his gay amateur boxing fights.

(All of a sudden he's pleading, appealing to reason, this can't be happening, he puts words into my mouth like he knows everybody because they're all ridiculous like he is, then waxes lyrical)

Finally, desperate and on the verge of a homosexual panic, he turns to the last resort of true faggotz worldwide, psychoanalysis. Then dissolves into a weeping puddle of ichor, crying out to God to save him, anybody, mods, pleeze the Cleve-Thing has seen me and like Slenderman ... at long last, Stendhal realizes he loves me. Really loves me, the way only a surrendered twink can love his master ...

!!!!fagid.gif

1. Stendhal Educated

Stendhal, 9 minutes ago Report
    New
    I know you don't, you bully random companies for using the word "Grimoire". If you threaten me again with stalking I will contact moderation and have you reconsider that what you're doing is illegal. Let's face it, you'd never fight. You are not man enough to be serious about this. Your entire history is full of lies, petty behaviour and trying to intimidate people with retarded law suits. If you are serious let's arrange an amateur boxing fight. My option is simple, while yours is derraged larping.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/tavernkings-rpg.131694/
    Check out this cool game by Tavernking.
    ^ Top
  2. Stendhal Educated

Stendhal, 8 minutes ago Report
    New
    Nice seeing you grew a pair and contacted me directly instead of looking for approval on forums from your nut huggers.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/tavernkings-rpg.131694/
    Check out this cool game by Tavernking.
    ^ Top
  3. Stendhal Educated

Stendhal, 3 minutes ago Report
    New
    Why do you lie so much Cleve? Why did you make up those details of going to anyone's house. Care to tell me who it was so I can expose your lies and larping by contacting them on this forums? I understand you like to pretend to be a specific persona online because it gives you validation, but don't lie to me. You can be honest here with me.

Last edited:

madhouse

I replied.
  • You didn't agree to fight under legal circumstances.
  • More vague threats to appear at my house, as if that wouldn't get at least 3 people kicking you down on the front door and a visit in local jail, and possibly a ban from the country.
  • Couldn't provide any proof you actually ever met anyone off this website.
So let me guess this was an elaborate joke on your part and absolutely not an attempt at trying to stalk me and my family. Take your meds.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I replied.
  • You didn't agree to fight under legal circumstances.
  • More vague threats to appear at my house, as if that wouldn't get at least 3 people kicking you down on the front door and a visit in local jail, and possibly a ban from the country.
  • Couldn't provide any proof you actually ever met anyone off this website.
So let me guess this was an elaborate joke on your part and absolutely not an attempt at trying to stalk me and my family. Take your meds.

Stendhal attempts to come out of the closet here and live his life as a gay man in public.

Stendhal said:
I'm not giving my details to a derraged lunatic. You don't need my family's address. If you ever threaten my well being or family again I will give you more than you bargained for.You don't need any of that for a boxing fight. You would never come halfway across the world and show up. Then what? Get a boot stuck up your ass and wind up in local jail? You're illogical and make absolutely no sense. Be serious about fighting me under what is legal and acceptable, rather than larping as Rambo. That or stop moaning for my personal details so you can go on a dox campaign and harass me like a petty cunt.

Gayest hysterical effeminate sh*t ever posted to this forum. Can't you at least try to pass for a straight? I didn't ask for your family's address.

Turns out the toughest man on the Codex insists on anonymity and won't even tell you what State he is in. I like the part where you're telling me what I will be doing and hypotheticals and all that stuff. INCREDIBLY HOMOSEXUAL. Have you ever talked to anybody about these feelings you have for same sex? I thought you were going to break my jaw.

madhouse

Derranged homo wants to arrange a dinner date at my home rather than get his head boxed in. Show me all those people you've beat up from Codex. Protip: there isn't anyone.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Derranged homo wants to arrange a dinner date at my home rather than get his head boxed in. Show me all those people you've beat up from Codex. Protip: there isn't anyone.

Isn't it time to start to think about your transition, Stendhal? That's where all this is really going. Living as a woman instead of just sounding like one.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

This is called a homosexual panic, Stendhal. You are getting shriller and more manic with each post. Nobody ever asked to know your home address. Your eyes are wild and rolling in your skull because the true nature of your sexuality is upon you and it is gay as Mardi Gras.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Stendhal, I ask the mod to add a REPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL tag to your account because you spent 5 pages on this thread telling everybody about how you were going to kick their ass and never revealed your name or even your State. Codex respects young preteens struggling with their sexuality and will be trying to help you to come out of the closet with this tag.

madhouse

And please, show me all those people who you went halfway across the wolrd (in your head) to beat up. I mean what option is Cleve going to take: some sort of a rambo operation to break down my door and get arrested and put into local jail, or have a sparring match when it's realistically possible. You're a clown anyhow, go ahead and entertain me some more. Come out of the closest, son.

madhouse

Tell me in what world you wouldn't get either maimed by a group of people or arrested for going to stranger's house. :lol: You're full of mouth. I take it you have turned down my offer at fighting me. Don't contact me ever again unless you are serious about anything you say. I'd love to a see a fat, overweight manlet Australian stutter on my front door and cry something about not being published on GOG, but I'm afraid my family wouldn't appreciate it.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Tell me in what world you wouldn't get either maimed by a group of people or arrested for going to stranger's house. :lol: You're full of mouth. I take it you have turned down my offer at fighting me. Don't contact me ever again unless you are serious about anything you say. I'd love to a see a fat, overweight manlet Australian stutter on my front door and cry something about not being published on GOG, but I'm afraid my family wouldn't appreciate it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gay2.jpg

madhouse

I'm sure you're going to fly out to Europe to meet me. You are going to engage in a rambo mission to meet me, but refuse to actually fight someone in a ring with amateur rules.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
They are lame, because they insist on streamlining, simplicity and graphics, and shudder at the thought of digging deeper on what complex (but not necessarily complicated) well made RPG systems could offer for a wholesale experience (not just combat).

Edit - Seems the thread title fooled me, should have read a bit before posting my shit.

Last edited:

madhouse

OprJe96kGmxXt3gd2zEE5Ga5a84airFLsbXiSiw-QszwewQfYnTYXc4pPdbla8aaFaZEE7eU7Xqhuo2tULToUcbyGrhFudVAKd-SW5Pd4EzjQujxleSlWBUx8P0D9bdpONUK25nKYgt6ZQ07yuTGpFeR1fmpL-PKRWk7PaPkdrjuvSJkg0767mtse6ED-UHRtuRZigVg

Cleve speeding towards me.

lol show 1 (ONE) proof of meeting anybody from this website to beat them up, you pathethic fat larper cunt

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom