Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
He's making fun of people who tweet about politically correct things their kids say but doing so in a way that's anti-humorous.

We are talking about a man who reviews and rates shower UI and learned to code Flash in his teens.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I was about to say I'm coming around to his point of view since Trump just shat all over himself and everyone who even sort of supported him but Josh decided to go hold my beer.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I have no fucking idea what the fuck is he talking about. Is he talking about actual children? Or some video game bullshit or is he talking about pets?

Desiderius

Patron
Was Soyer always such a faggot?

He's not a faggot. He's just really slow on the uptake re: being effectively straight and having trouble coming to terms with it. Once he does he'll be better. Took me until 42.

just

Liturgist
i was on pc and my son asked why are you playing these ugly old rpgs
thinking for an answer, he said: hey, at least it's not poe
tears in my eyes thats my boy

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
One thing is certain. MCA's tweets were way better and chadlike.
Until he apologized...
:negative:

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
dude's sober for one day and fucks up everything
That's what happens man. Never stop drinking, alcohol is God's way of balancing the shitshow He created for us. You stop using and it all goes to shit real quick.

Desiderius

Patron
dude's sober for one day and fucks up everything
That's what happens man. Never stop drinking, alcohol is God's way of balancing the shitshow He created for us. You stop using and it all goes to shit real quick.

If you can’t handle the Body and the Blood the not quite so holy spirits are the next best thing.

I prefer to embrace the power of and.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom