Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Election Processing Issues

Change Lady Error's second account to Lady Retard?

• Total voters

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I call upon DarkUnderlord or Infinitron to change Lady Error 's alt name to Lady Retard as making another account to bypass the betting process is top-tier faggotry.

All other users who try this shit deserved to he prosecuted immediately.

I accepted the dumbfuck!!! tag with honor and dignity, so should you all of the rest you honor your bet.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wait, what? Lady Retard got her name changed to Lady Retard, immediately registered a new account with her deadname and shelled out 10 bucks for GD access just to post the very same retarded crap that earned her the new name?

I have no words for this.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wait, what? Lady Retard got her name changed to Lady Retard, immediately registered a new account with her deadname and shelled out 10 bucks for GD access just to post the very same retarded crap that earned her the new name?

Hey, at least he is not a fucking German, you know?

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Hey, at least he is not a fucking German, you know?
Don't know who you are or what you want to achieve with that non sequitur attack, but let me assure you: Once you read two pages of the German thread, you'll inevitably agree that Lady Retard is the most german fucking Kartoffel imaginable, no matter what her passport says (probably Reichsbürger).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I do like the idea of renaming the account again, in the hopes I will gain another $10.

I'm curious as to how far I can push this.

Vatnik Wumao
Cosmic balance must be upheld.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Who said anything about banning? Wear your name that you won fair and square.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
fair and square

Yeah, based on a "fair and square" stolen election.

So how much are you willing to pay for my name? And how much does your butt hurt from our previous discussions?

Seriously, paying an online gaming forum to have somebody else's name changed. You can't make this shit up.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I get less fun from games that I buy, why not pay something that will make me giggle every time I see it? I'd throw in 5 bucks at the very least.

Deleted member 7219

Alright, since I robbed you faggots of your lulz, I will post as Lady_Retard for a month, so you get your deserved giggles. Happy now?

I think you should make it a full year.

Also, as a reply to the post you made on your alt account about how I should somehow be permanently banned - see the judgement from DarkUnderlord on that.

I thought it was ironic to see you calling me dishonorable for not abiding by the terms of a misleading poll when you made a fair bet and then created an alt account to get around it. Probably best you don't try that one with me again as it just proves your name.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Alright, since I robbed you faggots of your lulz, I will post as Lady_Retard for a month, so you get your deserved giggles. Happy now?
I think the alt should still be changes, you won't escape your bet.

gambling has consequences kids

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Don't ask people, don't bargain. For how long you should wear it, see the terms of your bet.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

As soon as you honor your own bet:

Image1.jpg

Also, as a reply to the post you made on your alt account about how I should somehow be permanently banned - see the judgement from DarkUnderlord on that.

That you should be somehow permanently banned? Dude, you made a bet on these terms and you lost it. And now you tell others how to honor their bets?

Besides, your bet says: "I will ask to have my account permanently banned if I lose the bet". Did you ask?

I thought it was ironic to see you calling me dishonorable for not abiding by the terms of a misleading poll

Misleading or not, you made that bet. It's nobody elses fault that you didn't read the terms.

Deleted member 7219

As soon as you honor your own bet:

Image1.jpg

That you should be somehow permanently banned? Dude, you made a bet on these terms and you lost it. And now you tell others how to honor their bets?

Besides, your bet says: "I will ask to have my account permanently banned if I lose the bet". Did you ask?

I thought it was ironic to see you calling me dishonorable for not abiding by the terms of a misleading poll

Misleading or not, you made that bet. It's nobody elses fault that you didn't read the terms.

I read the terms, multiple times. One of the reasons why DU threw it out was the terms in the OP of that thread (self-contradictory as they were) were also in direct contradiction to the terms in the poll.

Whereas the bet you made was explicit. You wrote in the words yourself.

Unlike what you're saying about me, I don't think it's dumb you made the bet. I think it's way more dumb that you seem to still be a Trumptard even now, after your orange man pardoned his cronies and turned his back on all the thugs he set loose on the Capitol. Some loyalty. A typical con man, demands loyalty to himself, shows none back. And you keep supporting that fraud.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

So you already had an earned shitposter tag and now got the dumbfuck tag in addition to that. In other words, nothing was at stake for you.

And now you want to pay to have someone's elses name changed on an online forum.

Though contrary to Bester, I don't know what you are so butthurt about.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

So you already had an earned shitposter tag and now got the dumbfuck tag in addition to that. In other words, nothing was at stake for you.

And now you want to pay to have someone's elses name changed on an online forum.

Though contrary to Bester, I don't know what you are so butthurt about.
Because you're a cuck.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I read the terms, multiple times.

Great, then honor what the terms of your bet say:

Image1.jpg

Ask to have your account permanently banned by Feburary 1st 2021, because Trump is no longer President.

Since you are so invested in having all the bets being followed to the letter, that is the least you can do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom