Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Treat Trump supporters on the Codex like Hillary supporters were treated in 2016

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I'm pleased to provide this opportunity to all of Joe Biden's supporters to wear him with pride. You'll note all your favourites are there including Bill, Obama, and Hillary. Let them scare off the haters who'll be jealous of your glorious tag.
Biden supporters should get an additional field under their avatar to display their pronouns and get a bluecheck next to their name. Make it happen.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
As such, I am open to suggestions.
87XGPGM.jpeg

With the tag "Cucked" in orange. Or "Biggest loser". Or "We love losing, don't we, folks?"

And instead of bars, they get the Russian flag.

Last edited:

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Here is a more neutral one:

Tag: "Fired!"
Image:
El7aJfc_d.webp

20201113052926_Kobole_ARTWORK.jpg

Or tag "Traitor".

Maybe a resized/cropped:
021017trump.jpg

Last edited:

ㅤㅤㅤ

Learned
I will confess, this has been my problem. I am yet to come up with something as snazzy as the "I'm with Her... in prison" tag and prison bars for Trumpists. It was easy, because it was used by the winning Trump team against Hillary. All I have against Biden is they're all racists. And if I google "racist" it doesn't work out well.
"Wrong side of herstory" would be fitting for the Trumpists. The victory tagline of brown neo-fascism is a harder nut to crack since it's only a negative ideology, it's not explicitly for anything, even if it is implicitly for the dominance of capital above all else.

Bidenoids.png

And upon further reflection, pondering as I have been, a punishment for Trumpists. What could be more horrible than the American flag? Symbol of a terrible Empire, spreading its hatred across the globe with war. Trump supporters will surely be upset to have their posts obscured by such a symbol of hatred, racism, and oppression. This will let proud Biden supporters immediately identify Trumpists so they can be rounded up and sent off on the Trump Train to AOC's re-education camps.
Since they're all insurrectionists and terrorist the confederate flag would be more suitable.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
To be honest, if you were living in a country where the "white supremacist patriarchy" controlled all institutions, media and culture you would probably feel like being an insurrectionist. Actually, maybe you do believe that..

Lycra Suit

Prophet
Possibly Retarded
I will confess, this has been my problem. I am yet to come up with something as snazzy as the "I'm with Her... in prison" tag and prison bars for Trumpists. It was easy, because it was used by the winning Trump team against Hillary. All I have against Biden is they're all racists. And if I google "racist" it doesn't work out well.

I was thinking I could "build a wall" but given we of Trump are in favour of walls, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I could go for "impeachment" but WTF does that look like?

Everything I have thought of, would probably be seen as bias, due to my own bias towards the Greatest President in American History Donald J Trump long may he reign. I did think using the MAGA Lion Flag but that just looks cool and tbh, we all know it won't be long before it's illegal for being the flag of the 2nd American Revolution.

As such, I am open to suggestions.

Living Corpse Joe Biden supporters may also suggest things for them in their favour, in the same way I brought in the Trump icons.

How about a big, beautiful, -Yuuu~ge- [LOSER] tag for Trump supporters. Didn't they regularly brag about not being 'tired of winning' these last 4 years? Wouldn't it be a fitting punishment? Their candidate did, after all, lose this election.

That or a tinfoil hat.

Black

Arcane
Remember the bars on the posts of those who opposed Trump in 2016 and the "I was with her" tag? Do something like this now, but with the Trump supporters! Enough double standards! Any minute now :cry:

P.S. My profile was behind bars longer than Hillary was!
Trust the plan, faggot.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Living Corpse Joe Biden supporters may also suggest things for them in their favour, in the same way I brought in the Trump icons.
I've been thinking about this. And I realise Trump supporters used imagery of Trump as the God Emperor of Mankind, from the fictional Sci-Fi series Warhammer 40k. Any Trump supporter would be proud to have such an icon underneath their username on the forum, to proudly show who they supported.

I think, an equivalent would surely be appreciated by Joe Biden supporters. Thankfully, Jacobin magazine has come to the rescue by depicting Joe as the fictional Jesus character from the historical fantasy series known as the Bible.

JesusJoeBiden.png

I'm pleased to provide this opportunity to all of Joe Biden's supporters to wear him with pride. You'll note all your favourites are there including Bill, Obama, and Hillary. Let them scare off the haters who'll be jealous of your glorious tag.

And upon further reflection, pondering as I have been, a punishment for Trumpists. What could be more horrible than the American flag? Symbol of a terrible Empire, spreading its hatred across the globe with war. Trump supporters will surely be upset to have their posts obscured by such a symbol of hatred, racism, and oppression. This will let proud Biden supporters immediately identify Trumpists so they can be rounded up and sent off on the Trump Train to AOC's re-education camps.

I'll implement these changes over the weekend.
Just do a picture of Biden buttfucking Donald Trump. Or a gif.

That cartoon of Pete Hines and the Fallout boy would do nicely for an edit.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
AwesomeButton The Trump in the background of cope king is sweet. Prefer "Sad Loser" though as that's actually a Trumpism. Needs to fit nicely under the user's avatar space too. Or maybe be smaller and fit as a title, if you put the words on a single line.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
AwesomeButton The Trump in the background of cope king is sweet. Prefer "Sad Loser" though as that's actually a Trumpism. Needs to fit nicely under the user's avatar space too. Or maybe be smaller and fit as a title, if you put the words on a single line.
How's this?
rx9Xgfl.png

xew82HO.png
Nice.

Can someone do a banner "Ridin' with Biden" to put over / at the bottom of Jesus Joe? A banner like this: https://images.all-free-download.co...ical_styles_ribbons_banners_vector_583630.jpg

Grimlorn

Arcane
Remember the bars on the posts of those who opposed Trump in 2016 and the "I was with her" tag? Do something like this now, but with the Trump supporters! Enough double standards! Any minute now :cry:

P.S. My profile was behind bars longer than Hillary was!
I forgot about the prison bars. 4 years later and you're still butthurt about it.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
How's this?
rx9Xgfl.png

xew82HO.png
Nice.

Can someone do a banner "Ridin' with Biden" to put over / at the bottom of Jesus Joe? A banner like this: https://images.all-free-download.co...ical_styles_ribbons_banners_vector_583630.jpg

I had a new idea for sad loser featuring the QAnon shaman if it's not too late.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom