Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

Reinhardt

Arcane
It could have been prolebashers.
jdRn3Oa.png

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
How will you be able to react to markec’s latest horrifying twitter relink without buttons?
Listen I don’t like this any more then you do but you got no choice here, DU has you by the balls.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Btw which origin should i play? Lone Kalin or something else? Not militia - i've had enough of peasant hordes for now.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Cultist so we get some blood either way. ;)

Seriously, i've never seen a Cultist campaign through, always had events bugs ruining it but it's fixed now.

Or Legions if you play Legends.

Reinhardt

Arcane
I doubt i will finish while gamestop thread is still relevant. Damn, i doubt i will even START!

Btw i decided to make it easy for everyone - random trio. One of the legends origins. 3 completely random retards with random equip.

Seed... SWEDENYES!(thought it during my morning run) Saved for posterity

Normal economic difficulty. I know i can do it, you know i can do it, let's just skip this part.

Now i need your help

1. Combat difficulty.

a) Legendary + ironman. Very short run.
b) Expert + ironman. Slightly longer run.
c) Legendary + no ironman. Still very short but i will suffer more.

2. Battle sisters.

a) Everyone can be a womxn. Even Kalin. It's Sweden after all.
b) Woman=kitchen. Only specific backgrounds, like nun or milkmaid. Some rare shieldmaiden maybe.
c) No wommynz. Absolutely haram!

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
1. B
2. A because if you’re going to do SWEDENYES properly then you need some ill thought off gender policy.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
1. B
2. B (i always play like this, there's a lot of women already, shieldmaiden, adventurous ladies, vala, seer etc. having adventurous nobles being women, on top of existing adventurous ladies, and hedgeknights is just too much)

Don't forget to take some favorite enemy perks to get their legendary counterpart mission, nachos as a favorite enemy should be taken very early because you don't get many of them later on and you could miss the skin ghouls and the associated crafts.

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
1. B
2. A

It's [current year] after all you delightful, trade expert extraordinaire biggot, and as Brother Frank said, you will be in the land of SWEDEN YES! so suffer the consequences of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom