Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Eeh... This mod is now making me uncomfortable... I mean, being a degenerate fur fag is one thing but being into underage or barely legal girls/boys and wanting to mentally dominate and enslave them makes my skin crawl.
This is bush league compared to some of the other stuff modders can come up with.

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State
Eeh... This mod is now making me uncomfortable... I mean, being a degenerate fur fag is one thing but being into underage or barely legal girls/boys and wanting to mentally dominate and enslave them makes my skin crawl.
This is bush league compared to some of the other stuff modders can come up with.
True but when one goes to a site like Loverslab you know that it is going to be filled to the brim with degeneracy. This, on the other hand, was a Nexus mod that was advertises as being "so lore friendly that it will fit right in with the vanilla game". The writers should of just been honest and have made a Loverslab sex mod. I don't think people would be making fun of it as much if it was.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
True but when one goes to a site like Loverslab you know that it is going to be filled to the brim with degeneracy. This, on the other hand, was a Nexus mod that was advertises as being "so lore friendly that it will fit right in with the vanilla game". The writers should of just been honest and have made a Loverslab sex mod. I don't think people would be making fun of it as much if it was.

This isn't just some mod on the Nexus.

This got its own Steam page, with its own achievements, like Enderal and Nehrim (two genuine high quality mods that were first released normally and got their Steam release later).

DeepOcean

Arcane
The Legion was made to be a warrior society as Ceasar saw that was foolish trying to build a new society copying a framework that doesnt exist anymore like NCR is doing and he would reboot things from a previous state as the material that made the big pre war Nation Estates collapsed, the NCR was creating a new Nation using symbols that are dead and cant hold the loyalty of anyone, so its fate was corruption, division, strife and collapse.In the end, most people see the old world with nostalgia, that is why the NCR was created but in reality, you need more than some vague ideals to make people truly unite on a common cause. On the Wasteland, survival is paramount, so a society that focus on that with no nonsense is the only thing that can survive on the long run, being strong to survive is something anyone on the Wasteland can relate to from the tribals to the NCR citizen.

Misogeny... the Legion doesnt hate their women, if they did, they would end like the people on Nipton did, women are just seen as not fit to rule because to rule on the legion, you must be willing to kill and die also accept that if you fail at both, if you refuse your destiny as a man, you will end as Joshua Graham. Being a ruler on the Legion is a position of importance but that is something that comes with a heavy price, the Legion doesnt care about your humanity, your emotions, to rule must be a burden not an easy ticket to priviledge (as most modern fags think, that is why they want women legionaires so much, not realizing that if you rule on the Legion, you are expected to die), you must do your duty until the end, men are expected to die and when the time comes, you must, that is the man fate, doesnt matter his position, this isnt expected from women and because women arent expected to die, they are also not fit to rule and seen as weak.

However, this women being weak is different from the treatment they give to men that are weak, the Legion expects the women to be weak (at least in the Legion ruling currency of killing and dying). Women are weak by their Nature, they shouldnt be hated for that because they have no choice, so they see women fate to having babies, if men fate is to die, why women should have priviledge? Also, from the point of view of women on the Legion, they dont see dying brutally on the battlefield as a great priviledge they are dying for to have, Fallout isnt supposedly to be fantasy where being a warrior is something cool. Survival is the only thing that matters. However, a man being weak, that is a choice and you must be punished by your choice... on a warrior society, if you were too much of a coward to not even die defending your village, you deserve to be a slave, you are a plofigate and that is exactly how Vulpes Inculta treats Nipton.

It is debatable if a society like that can keep that culture for long after there are no more enemy to fight and complacency starts seeping in but at least you can argue that Ceasar was right, you need to build something that actually fits the world you are in, later, the Legion might even change but it would be worse trying from the begining building something on foundations made of sand. Of course, if you are a tard that can only see the world through 2021 eyes and confuse your ignorance with morality, you will just see the Legion as misogenic and cruel for having slaves and do exactly the mistake those modders did, the question of ending slavery and having women legionaires would undo the Legion as that is against the core of beliefs that actually hold it together.

RangerBoo

Arcane
Not only that but the Legion don't care as much about the loss of men as they do with women. Women are an invaluable resource to the Legion. If a young fighting age man dies in the Legion then it is seen as no big loss, he can be replaced. But if they were to lose a young and fertile young woman, why that would be a loss of half a dozen to a dozen future soldiers and loyal subjects. Since the Legion is a massive army whose primarily goal is to conquer the waste they need a constant source of manpower to replenish their ranks. Not only that but, as the developers have stated, Caesar prefers legionaries born in the Legion instead of those enslaved as children and brainwashed in the Legion's ideals as those born in the Legion are much more loyal and less likely to question the Legions beliefs. The Legion sexism isn't just because "LOL! We love keeping the women folk down" but for logical and practical reasons. Sure, there are men in the Legion who look down on women for their noncombat roles but Caesar and his inner circle are way more practical with their reasonings. If you think about it, women are given a privilege in the Legion in that they don't need to fight and die to prove their worth like the men.

Last edited:

Zer0wing

Cipher
as most modern fags think, that is why they want women legionaires so much, not realizing that if you rule on the Legion, you are expected to die
I'm pretty sure those 2.5 homosexuals in female attire from the dev team know this and secretly want to so they could take their place. It's just their complexes leaking into frontier team's... oeuvre.

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
* Heh if modern day feminists were Legionnaires in the Legion. *

"What the hell? These people we are send to conquer and re educate are shooting back at us and actually try to kill us! That's not fair!"

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The Legion is really not sustainable. It reminds me of ISIS or Khmer Rouge - an organization based on rigid ideology and terror, trying to recreate old forms and breath new life into them.

ISIS tried to recreate a medieval caliphate, Khmer Rouge, while decraling adherence to communism, really strived to form a pre-modern society based on rural communities. Despite their militaristic nature, they both failed, defeated by stronger and more able foes.

The legion is also a militaristic organization that lives in the past, it has its strict ideology and is a shitty nation-builder. They may provide short term security on occupied territories, but those territories also stop developping under the iron rule. Legion hates modernity in all forms, including weaponry and medicine - it is described in several places of the lore. Under Ceasar there would be no research and development, no scientific breakthroughs, no culture or art (cultural diversity of tribes forming the Legion is crushed). Only constant war. And when there are no more foes - than nothing else remains.

Besides, due to their limiations, Legion's soldiers aren't even that effective in combat. Sure, they defeat primitive tribes, but when faced with a real foe, they usually shit the bed. They lost the Battle of the Hoover Dam, didn't they? And to whom? To the corrupt, decadent traders of the NCR.

RangerBoo

Arcane
Which is what Marcus and Mr. House say. The Legion is only held together by Caesar. The men of the Legion don't follow Caesar's ideals but the man. When he is gone it will crumble. The men of the Legion will either do something similar to what Alexander the Great generals did when he died or go back to being tribals or create new tribes.

RangerBoo

Arcane
What? That stream where we said that joining the Enclave is a fascist power fantasy? Never happened! Now excuse me while I have a numale spergout.

u19iakm.png
Boy, they are really held up with this Enclave shit. Also, most Enclave fans don't really have a "sexual fantasy about being genocidal monsters". They just like them because of the power armor, energy weapons and them being the descendants of the Pre-War American government. America, fuck yeah! And all that. Also, this is rich coming from a developer who's mod is full of fetish fuel. I think thou projects too much.

The Jester

Cipher
What? That stream where we said that joining the Enclave is a fascist power fantasy? Never happened! Now excuse me while I have a numale spergout.

u19iakm.png
Boy, they are really held up with this Enclave shit. Also, most Enclave fans don't really have a sexual fantasy about being genocidal monsters. They just like them because of the power armor and them being the descendants of the Pre-War government. Also, this is rich coming from a developer who's mod is full of fetish fuel. I think thou projects too much.
This mod REALLY needs joinable Enclave to purge the degenerates and abominations from Oregon, but knowing theses ((Modders)) they would make Enclave full of furrys and fart Fetishists.
fc4e3316f2cc6d78118e8b3d449fcda0.jpg

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
Jesus Christ, no need to be a misogynistic piece of shit Morii. Remember, women always age gracefully.
meme-top-gun.jpg

Note to self: I need to get me some of that adrenochrome

Cpt. Dallas

Learned
I recall the dominatrix ghoul and FISTO quests in NV.

I'm still exploring map points and still haven't started any of the main faction quests. No teen slave or trannies yet but I did help a thinly veiled Walter Sobchak clean up the Green Fairy. Won a mansion (with butler) in a dangerous game hunt. Lot, the black slaver, wasn't happy when I made him carry the knife found in his sister's chest. Helped diagnose a hooker with syphillis. Supposedly there is even more off the wall content hidden behind Wild Wasteland, which I did not take.
And fuck yeah I took the chem perk from the lizards. Because perk. I'll nuke them later.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
This mod REALLY needs joinable Enclave to purge the degenerates and abominations from Oregon, but knowing theses ((Modders)) they would make Enclave full of furrys and fart Fetishists.
Imagine the rectal ragnarok that will ensue if an Enclave submod releases for The Frontier. No doubt they'd cry to the nexus staff to remove the mod and then try to scare the mod makers with "MUH COPYRIGHTS!" and then, of course, bitch about it on twatter.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Jesus Christ, no need to be a misogynistic piece of shit Morii. Remember, women always age gracefully.
meme-top-gun.jpg

Note to self: I need to get me some of that adrenochrome

Exactly the value of women lies in her youth, this is why the modern society tells them to not have children but instead work and keep cats as to Caesar he wanted to achieve synthesis of Legion and NCR after conquering worthy Rome for his Empire the Las Vegas City, while NCR was portrayed as always incompetent mess full of individuals willing to backstab and dick one another for caps like Nitpton mayor who came from Hub but sold NCR soldiers to Powder Gangers and then Legionaries, or plain degenerates, they were like fifties Kwa so sodomy, feminism and LGBTQYZ were not there... yet but they would end up like Enclave given time. Only Liberals hate Legions cause they can see and recognize being profligates who belong to cross themselves.

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
Exactly the value of women lies in her youth, this is why the modern society tells them to not have children but instead work and keep cats as to Caesar he wanted to achieve synthesis of Legion and NCR after conquering worthy Rome for his Empire the Las Vegas City, while NCR was portrayed as always incompetent mess full of individuals willing to backstab and dick one another for caps like Nitpton mayor who came from Hub but sold NCR soldiers to Powder Gangers and then Legionaries, or plain degenerates, they were like fifties Kwa so sodomy, feminism and LGBTQYZ were not there... yet but they would end up like Enclave given time. Only Liberals hate Legions cause they can see and recognize being profligates who belong to cross themselves.
I uh... I don't know how to respond to this.

The Jester

Cipher
Imagine the rectal ragnarok that will ensue if an Enclave submod releases for The Frontier. No doubt they'd cry to the nexus staff to remove the mod and then try to scare the mod makers with "MUH COPYRIGHTS!" and then, of course, bitch about it on twatter.
It would be indeed funny, especially since one of their team's modders said that no one would stop others from making a joinable Enclave.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom