Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

ErtH2jGUwAAfYsY

Imagine being just discovered by this Giant Madame, startle, lose balance and jump dive straight into her cleavage.

:shredder:

Then imagine looking up to see her smiling, wrapping her legs around you, and forcing you into a mating press while you suffocate in those huge mommy milkers.

All of the sudden her vagina turns into an eldritch venus flytrap and bites your dick off mid-nut.

Imagine the rest of the game just being about Ethan having to find and re-attach his penis, just like what happened with his hand, and using it to jizz inside of his dead wife in order to revive her with his virus-infused cum.

DemonKing

Arcane
Downloaded the demo on PS5 and it took <15 minutes to complete, features no combat and for a "graphical showcase" (their words) it doesn't exactly scream next gen.

Also it's 1st person again ala RE7. I'd much prefer 3rd like the RE2/3 remakes.

CyberModuled

Arbiter
Downloaded the demo on PS5 and it took <15 minutes to complete, features no combat and for a "graphical showcase" (their words) it doesn't exactly scream next gen.

Also it's 1st person again ala RE7. I'd much prefer 3rd like the RE2/3 remakes.
It's sort of similar to how RE7's demos worked where the PS4 had an exclusive "demo" that was also more or less a glorified tech demo. A few weeks before the release of 7, they did release a new demo for all platforms which did at least include some of the game's mechanics after so they'll likely do the same here. Gotta get that exclusivity cash somehow if they aren't doing PSVR again.

Confirmed here and there. CyberModuled can you update the thread title with the release date?
This isn't my thread though...

If Re:Verse was just a further advancement on Resident Evil 6 gameplay as the extra modes from RE5 & 6 I'd get the game just for that. But since they didn't show any of the kinds of moment and melee options you have in RE6, I'm guessing it's not; which just seems really fucking stupid for the kind of action focused mode it seems to be.

It does look like it's some version of the normal VS (called Slayers in RE5) mode, Survivors, and maybe Predator mode from past games. But there doesn't seem to be any Mercenaries mode, which also just seems really fucking stupid. I mean, people played the other stuff, but The Mercenaries was the main mode of the bunch.

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
- components like gunpowder and green herbs no longer take your inventory space:decline:

Maybe there'll be an option for a hardcore mode where these do take up inventory space? Kind of like how ink ribbons in RE7 were a thing only on hardcore mode.

Probably being fabulously optimistic here, but a man can hope.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
- components like gunpowder and green herbs no longer take your inventory space:decline:

Maybe there'll be an option for a hardcore mode where these do take up inventory space? Kind of like how ink ribbons in RE7 were a thing only on hardcore mode.

Probably being fabulously optimistic here, but a man can hope.

Arguably it's fine if they don't take up inventory space, as long as the amount in the world is drastically reduced.

That way the difficulty switches from storage concerns/inventory management to rarity.

I doubt they'll do that though.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
I can't find it but they showed the map of the game too. Looks big, with a bunch of locations around the castle. Since this game has a merchant and upgradeable equiment I guess it will be longer than the previous games in the recent years. I think it will be around 13-15 hours on the first playthrough like RE4.

Edit: Is the one in this picture, but I saw it bigger

resident-evil-village-collectors-edition1.jpg

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This looks basically like RE7 with a slightly more interesting setting. Good but not great.
RE7, but better? That sounds amazing; I loved RE7 - at least up until the fake ending. Being stuck on a boat with a bunch of tar dolls for no reason at the end was a letdown.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What's up with this asinine shit where they only have the game juggled around as 3 different bundles, but no option to just buy the game? Is this part of some brilliant strategy to get people excited to pay more since they have to buy a bundle anyway?

Drakortha

Liturgist
This franchise is very dead it's not even funny anymore this shit looks terrible. For the 25th anniversary what do we get? A half arsed Verses mode and skins for THE DIVISION. And the Village itself brings nothing new to the table. Terrible First Person Shooting mechanics, explosive red barrels, press X to break boxes, and cringey cutscenes every 5 minutes. You have to be braindead to enjoy this shit!

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What's up with this asinine shit where they only have the game juggled around as 3 different bundles, but no option to just buy the game? Is this part of some brilliant strategy to get people excited to pay more since they have to buy a bundle anyway?

IIRC they did the same thing with RE3 remake and resistance even though the latter was included for free anyway.

As you say, it's probably a marketing strategy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom