Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Election Processing Issues

Change Lady Error's second account to Lady Retard?

• Total voters

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
A bet is a bet. Make a new account, Rean. You lost this one. Take better care of your next account.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
And you think losing a bet due to a stolen election is fair? Welcome to the club.

You have no-one else to blame for not paying attention to the misleading terms. And you made the choice to participate in the bet nonetheless.

What's more, despite weaseling out of your bet, you go around telling other people how they should handle their bets.

Deleted member 7219

And you think losing a bet due to a stolen election is fair? Welcome to the club.

You have no-one else to blame for not paying attention to the misleading terms. And you made the choice to participate in the bet nonetheless.

What's more, despite weaseling out of your bet, you go around telling other people how they should handle their bets.

It wasn’t a stolen election, so your bet was made in good faith. You just lost.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Considering that you read the terms of your bet "multiple times", then made the choice to participate anyway and only much later discovered that the poll was somehow made in "bad faith", it is clear that you are either a complete moron or a liar. Which means your assessment of the presidential election is completely worthless as well.

Deleted member 7219

Considering that you read the terms of your bet "multiple times", then made the choice to participate anyway and only much later discovered that the poll was somehow made in "bad faith", it is clear that you are either a complete moron or a liar. Which means your assessment of the presidential election is completely worthless as well.

Fake news. I read the terms of the post multiple times, I voted believing I was voting based on those terms - and not the title in the poll which was completely different and was deliberately done so in order to mislead.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
“I read the poll options multiple times, but failed to read the poll title even once. In a poll regarding the ban of my account.“

Somehow everyone except you and Mexi read and understood the terms correctly before making the bet.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Creating an alt to circumvent the consequences of your choice is a bloody outrage. Mr Prime Minista!! DU!!!!

Deleted member 7219

“I read the poll options multiple times, but failed to read the poll title even once. In a poll regarding the ban of my account.“

Somehow everyone except you and Mexi read and understood the terms correctly before making the bet.

Good thing DarkUnderlord already gave his judgement so we aren’t reliant on your interpretation of the rules.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Good thing DarkUnderlord already gave his judgement so we aren’t reliant on your interpretation of the rules.

Just because DU didn't want to ban people doesn't mean that hypocrites like you and Mexi can go around badgering those who already honored their bets:

Mexi is this true, have you failed to honour your bet whilst badgering others who, strictly speaking from a legal point of view, have honoured theirs?

And he already gave his judgement that I honored my bet from a strictly legal point of view.

Deleted member 7219

Just because DU didn't want to ban people doesn't mean that hypocrites like you and Mexi can go around badgering those who already honored their bets:

Mexi is this true, have you failed to honour your bet whilst badgering others who, strictly speaking from a legal point of view, have honoured theirs?

He also says that I honored my bet from a strictly legal point of view.

Fair enough Lady_Retard - let’s have a truce. One month under your current name and then back to normal. I can get all the chuckles I need during that time.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
By the way, as someone out of the loop, how did some posters end up with a million+ messages, like Rean and Ladyboy Cuck?

Deleted member 7219

By the way, as someone out of the loop, how did some posters end up with a million+ messages, like Rean and Ladyboy Cuck?

I posted in some random thread in Site Feedback, and in one his bouts of lunacy, DarkUnderlord gave everyone in the thread over a million posts in their post count.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

Wasn't there a post betting sutff as well some years in the past? I defintely remember something about that around the time Iren is still active in the forum

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Wasn't there a post betting sutff as well some years in the past? I defintely remember something about that around the time Iren is still active in the forum

Blaine complained about not getting a bajillion brofists that were "due" to him from betting. Blaine of course made the mistake of making a wish of DU whilst having a low wisdom score.

His brofists got redistributed as posts to anyone who posted in his thread.

Percy

Cipher
Lady Retard is a pretty good user name, its much better than mine. Not sure what the problem is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom