Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
WOW, that sounds like ass and also sounds like it would get boring within an hour.
I'm playing it right now, on very hard anything so much as sneezes at you and you're dead.
On normal a throwing spear or tomahawk punches your lights out in two hits.
It's really fucking good. This is the closest we get to a CoP Misery equivalent for Fallout. It ain't high lethality, it's fucking EXTREME lethality.

You can't detect enemies on your compass, enemy melee is improved, the stealth system is actually a stealth system instead of standing in front of the enemy and being [HIDDEN]. And you're constantly scrounging for recourses. I'm constantly paranoid about running into Tunnelers. I ain't big on mods but this one is probably the best NV one.

I'm just saying, if you guys wanna play a quality mod instead of this Frontier bullshit.
;)

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Why the fuck does anyone want anything?
Random chemical processes in the brain.
Yours are messed up big time if you consider Memery a worthwhile mod. Even more so if you want to inject the broken experience of playing it into other games.
Ah well, have fun.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Bunch of sissy trannies for mods on their discord.

ZXrCZM0.png

lLW5NIU.png

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
They're muting and banning people that talk about America's dialogues. Going full damage control mode.

jaNwNXW.png

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State
So, do you enjoy arguing with people over things you have no fundamental disagreement on?

Sigourn has argued with himself https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...mistakes-to-avoid.114809/page-31#post-5087455
Oh, wow. So I guess I am an outlet for his spergery and projection huh? I have notice that there is a user that maybe is an alt that has liked all his post, being the only one that does and suspiciously is only on when he is on and only likes his post. Sheesh... Well if I serve as a means to be his outlet for his anger issues and mental illness then I don't mind. Although I was hoping to ignore him from now on as everyone here, myself included, are tried of his chimp outs and spergery and just want to have a good time.
Bunch of sissy trannies for mods on their discord.

lLW5NIU.png
Not poor Eric's fault that the modders added their sick fetishes into the game. I mean, the devs had this coming. Going off on the Enclave being a fascists sexual power fantasy while adding their sexual power fantasy of dominating and enslaving a barely legal age girl into your foot slave. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the developers are on a sex offenders lists.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Although I was hoping to ignore him from now on

8KTtscB.jpg

I'm interested to hear about who that mysterious user that "only likes my posts" is, though.

I can't believe you got so assblasted over having your writing be called edgy shit.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Feet Fetish is immensely degenerate. I mean, I can understand a man who likes a girl with a big nice behind, or humongous tiddies, or focus more on face, or even a man purely seeking an emotional kindred...

But there's nothing I can find that is good about foot fetishism. Its just degenerate fetishism for the sake of it. Feet are not sexy.

I feel foot fetish is immensely degenerate, and honestly I do not even know why. It just is.

In the Brazilian Slaugheterian Regime, Foot Fetishists will be thrown into the re-education camps.

JarlFrank beware!

Alphons

Cipher
Though some people say that NVB3 gets a bit edgy
Read some pretty horrifying stuff about NVB3. Stuff like the mod author introducing his hilariously edgy original character that beats everyone and everything constantly and keeps escaping until the finale. At the end you're given a "if you kill him you'll be just as bad he is!" speech and the mod pretty much encourages you to let the antagonist survive and escape. If, however, you decide to kill him, you'll get a perk that acts as a permanent debuff which reduces your movement speed, reload speed and weapon draw speed. Sounds dreadful if you ask me.

At the beginning he also takes you through a "memory lane" of targets from previous parts.

First you visit wife of guy that was murdering caravans. Turns out he was using all the money he got to support his family! With him dead she had to sell one of her kids to Legion! So sad!

Then it's a daughter of hitman that tried to snipe you. Turns out he was using all his blood money to support her! With him dead she became a prostitute and now her pimp abuses her! So sad!

Then it's a family of settlers that was killed by a group of raiders that got stronger because you killed their competitors! Bet you didn't see that coming!

The most hilarious part probably has to be Glanton. You kill his men and confront him in his room and the guy reveals that he rigged some kids with C4 so you either let him go or the kids die!

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State
Our boy Rostok K has put up a new video detailing the first hour of the Legion campaign.

Why this ((Legion)) is so fucking gay? it's like these fuckers are larping as Greeks instead of Romans.

I like how there is more fetish fuel in the Legion questline. Such as there being slaves just named "Sex Slave". You know you didn't have to call them sex slaves. All you had to do was give them the generic "Slave" name and have them be tied up in a bedroom. People would have then put two and two together. Brevity is the soul of wit after all. And of course there is the legionaries who enjoy and get turned on by their "music" which consists of the screams and torture of their slaves and captives. Jesus Christs! Did a future rapist and serial killer write this?

You know, when it came to New California, I was more disappointed. The premise was interesting and the setting made sense. It was just the execution was poor and that dog shit ending twist which killed it for me. If the mod author for that mod had someone who could of been there to reel in some of his more questionable ideas then the mod would have at least been a decent time waster. Nothing great but like DUST it could have been something fun to BS around with. With The Frontier though I am more baffled and disgusted. The terrible writing from start to finish, the hubris of the mod authors and the fetish fuel that would have made even the BTK Killer uncomfortable. As someone who is a connoisseur of cringe I absolutely love this. It's just, the more I dig in with this mod the more weird shit I find and have to talk about.

Last edited:

None

Scholar
And to think I got excited for this. Too bad. At least I still have Fallout Sonora to look forward to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom