Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RE4 HATERS. Suck deez nutz

SumDrunkGuy

No body gives a fuck about your edgy bullshit. Get a job, talk to women, etc. Being contrarian does not automatically make you "kewl", fat slobs.

SumDrunkGuy

All I'm sayin is let go of the hatred you nerds have for RE4's popularity. We're 15 years removed from that game and Capcom has managed to get it back on track after the dumpster fire that was RE6. Stop bitching about a game that no longer has any influence, losers. No body cares about RE4 except for the people who loved it back then.

SumDrunkGuy

The time has come to acknowledge that the real piece of shit that started all this was RE5, and its gay portrayal of Wesker.

And Code Veronica.

There are things I like about Code Veronica (I'm ashamed to admit). Best soundtrack I think.

Matrix Wesker at the time I thought was kewl as fuck, but you're right. It's awful now. Still, I'd be lieing if I said I wouldn't be disappointed if they left out some kind of Wesker vs Alexia fight.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
cb679f7c5dee9082c7e669d2b3d67f33.png

I don't know about RE4 but Capcom must have redeemed themselves with RE5.

Dramart

Learned
Shit boss that forgives Leon's life withouth reason more than once. Bad gameplay clunky controls, stupid people instead of zombies. Some press a button fast like a dumb autist during a cutscene. Not scary, not fun, bad story, the worst RE characters plus Ada Wong who has just a little more personality than a plant. Big decline just loved by fanboys or those with shit taste in games. The only good ones the first 3 and Code Veronica, also de remakes but little new they did. Resident Evil 7 is dumb and for emo people with suicidal tendencies. This franchise should stop existing in my opinion I despise it, but if some people like shit then they have their food.

Ash

Arcane
Shit boss that forgives Leon's life withouth reason more than once. Bad gameplay clunky controls, stupid people instead of zombies. Some press a button fast like a dumb autist during a cutscene. Not scary, not fun, bad story, the worst RE characters plus Ada Wong who has just a little more personality than a plant. Big decline just loved by fanboys or those with shit taste in games. The only good ones the first 3 and Code Veronica, also de remakes but little new they did.

Cool varied bosses that kicks Leon's ass numerous times over. fun gameplay, smooth controls. diverse Ganados instead of braindead zombies. ...I'm not going to defend the QTEs. Scary in a couple sections. Very fun. Cheesy tacky-yet-fun (ish) story. Ada Wong who has just the tightest asian ass on the planet. Big incline loved by real video game enthusiasts. the only good ones were the first four and certainly NOT code veronica. Also all three remakes are kinda lame but the first is the most acceptable.

Last edited:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I don't hate it, but I do think it's overrated. It focuses too much on action to have the kinda clunky controls it has, and I've got no real love for cheesy and batshit insane Japanese developer storytelling. That said it has great atmosphere and core gameplay, and little things like animations and sounds are excellent. Maybe if I was more into third-person console style shooting I'd love it more, but I'm not. Still, I think it's a very good game, just not the OMG BEST GAME EVAR some people see it as.

Ash

Arcane
Uh oh here we go again.

It is not bad yes, but I don't like what they did with the art direction (stupid decrepit monochrome makes no sense) and more importantly, the butchered soundtrack. See the original was already a masterpiece and the soundtrack was a big reason why. devs always gotta ruin a great soundtrack with these remakes.

Last edited:

Drakortha

Liturgist
Also all three remakes are kinda lame but the first is the most acceptable

Acceptable? The first remake for gamecube was a masterpiece.

No, RE4 is a masterpiece because it evolved into a 3rd person shooter perspective. That is an objective FACT. You need to take off your rose-tinted glasses and realize this series has moved on from it's roots onto bigger and better things.

GdIbcld.png

SumDrunkGuy

I can't believe those worthless cock suckers age restricted my video. Literally nothing in it was inappropriate for kids. They act like I whipped out my penis or something. Fuck you youtube!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom