Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Treat Trump supporters on the Codex like Hillary supporters were treated in 2016

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
DarkUnderlord

0ouwbTh.png

xaCh1xd.png

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
All that is left is for someone to make list of Trumpists like the Hillary list in 2016.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Why is the left so bad at making memes?
The "left" literally did this:

EsQCx2iXMAA75TI.jpg:large

Involuntary memes count.
Most of this cover I can understand from a leftist magazine's perspective, but why the two combat drones though?

Because it's irony. It's making fun of Joe the 'Messiah' and the misplaced hopes of the 'left'. It isn't actually a pro-left meme. Fauci throwing medicines into the trash while highlighting covid cases going up is another giveaway, as is the media treating Joe like God and being saintly themselves with the Twitters going round.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Most of this cover I can understand from a leftist magazine's perspective, but why the two combat drones though?
Maybe you are not familiar with Jacobin, but you should picture them as closer to Sanders than anything Biden represents. They are making fun of that slice of American society and media that is idolising Biden as the new savior.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Why is the left so bad at making memes?
The "left" literally did this:

EsQCx2iXMAA75TI.jpg:large

Involuntary memes count.

Because it's irony. It's making fun of Joe the 'Messiah' and the misplaced hopes of the 'left'. It isn't actually a pro-left meme. Fauci throwing medicines into the trash while highlighting covid cases going up is another giveaway, as is the media treating Joe like God and being saintly themselves with the Twitters going round.
Maybe you are not familiar with Jacobin, but you should picture them as closer to Sanders than anything Biden represents. They are making fun of that slice of American society and media that is idolising Biden as the new savior.
Ah, I see, I took it at face value, my bad then. Thanks for the clarification guys!

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
After this piece of news, DarkUnderlord , you have to update the tag with the new one I made. I invoke the law of maximum butthurt:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgqkak/the-qanon-shaman-just-flipped-on-trump

The ‘QAnon Shaman’ Just Flipped on Trump
Jacob Chansley is no longer "horribly smitten" with the former president and is willing to testify against him in the impeachment trial.
What are the chances he'll do it wearing a Viking hat and make the Democrats look like absolute loons for allowing the nutter in?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom