Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
7nQOLhg.png

KPE9cPt.png

Zer0wing

Cipher
People weren't lying when they say that every female character in this mod is a slut in one form or another. This is teenage horndog writing tier... Wait.
Aren't you supposed to be 18 years old to even consoom F:NV, let alone write quest mods for it?
j942enF.gif

I'm out, we're bullying a kid here...

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State
The second image needs more context because it reads to me like entirely sarcastic.
Even then for a teenage, a underage girl to say this sarcastically is kind of weird. Both me and my cousins never said anything like this growing up. Even as a joke or in sarcasm. It is like the mod authors didn't know how teenagers talk like and once again projected their fetishes for teenage girls into the mod.

Last edited:

Zer0wing

Cipher
and once again projected their fetishes for teenage girls into the mod.
Well, the guy who wrote this clearly has better taste in things than the guys responsible for stolen asset scalies and main quest at least, sure is healther...

lightbane

Arcane
This mod is fascinating look into the future of gaming development. Its only a matter of time before the whole gaming industry is dominated by trannies and other deviants who will fill any game with their politics and sexual fantasies.
Future? Which cave have you been hiding under for the last 10+ years? Degenerates and deviants are everywhere in this industry and beyond. Curiously enough, whenever a danger-hair of some sort shows up, said work automatically is doomed to a complete loss, for some reason.

RangerBoo

Arcane
(Sigh) You know, according to the devs and the special edition game guide for New Vegas, there are priestesses in the Legion who's job it is to raise the children in the Legion's doctrine. I imagine that the priestess tell both boys and girls that they all must serve the Legion in some way. For boys it is to serve in the army, for girls it is to keep the wheels of the Legion going. Everyone has a place in the order of things. They would probably also say that due to this their nation has thrived while the NCR is declining and dying. To keep themselves healthy and prosperous as a nation they must follow the laws that Caesar has established. Anything else will set them down the same path as the NCR.

Now, they could have salvaged this by instead of making there be women in the Legion have there be an independent slaver who is a woman who does business with the Legion. You can talk to her and tell her that she is subjecting women to a life where they will be treated as nothing but breeding stock only for her to rebuke your statement and tell you that she doesn't care. The wasteland is a harsh place and one must make a living somehow. It's a dog eat dog eat world.

Then again, this mod was made by SJW's, furries and troons who all have pronouns in their bios and need everything to conform to current year gender politics. Faction identity? What is that?

Last edited:

Zer0wing

Cipher
A friend of mine from our Discord remade the horrible succubus art in MS Paint.

I think this looks much better. At least her tits and ass are better proportioned and she doesn't have turbo ass and tits. :lol:

He's a lot more talented fella.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Even then for a teenage, underage girl to say this sarcastically is kind of weird. Both me and my cousins never said anything like this growing up. Even as a joke or in sarcasm. It is like the mod authors didn't know how teenagers talk like and once again projected their fetishes for teenage girls into the mod.
And we thought Life is Strange was bad for portraying teenage rural thots the way it does...

DeepOcean

Arcane
Man, people defending this mod as lore friendly on the basis of the talking death claws on Fallout 2, now here, you can talk and rape one... hey... they will probably defend the mod saying there are more RPG options this time. Oh humanity, you never fail in disappointing me.

ironmask

Arbiter
Just checked the New Vegas Reddit - people over there are seriously recommending this mod.
:hmmm:
Of course they are, these are the same shit eaters that think Fallout 3 and 4 are great games. They never had standards to begin with.

RangerBoo

Arcane
Definitely not "lore-friendly." No one in the Legion thinks like that, they've been indoctrinated to be true to Caesar. No one's reforming it from the inside.
Hey! They maybe evil slaver's that treat women like breeding stock but at least they are progressive goddamn it! I mean, they may crucify people but at least they now have women doing it to so that makes it okay! Progression!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom