Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Ezekiel

Arcane
Trying out Sly Cooper. Wish I could find how to fix these black textures.

Sly-Cooper.jpg

Wunderbar

Arcane
1ztwFYF.jpg

Forbidden Siren 2, the game that uses phototextures on character faces.
And the textures aren't just stretched around the model, the textures are also animated (facial expressions change through morphing). Looks both uncanny and hilarious.

1NJ6Wv3.jpg

yCbDipC.jpg

6grCGXH.jpg

6eGtFvv.jpg

S0QGSbF.jpg

d34rPay.jpg

Ezekiel

Arcane
Trying out Sly Cooper. Wish I could find how to fix these black textures.

Sly-Cooper.jpg
IMO there's something wrong with your config / rig. I've been testing this game last year and had 0 graphical errors. Gave up due to boredom, though.

No info about "black textures" here too:

https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Sly_Cooper_and_the_Thievius_Raccoonus

Maybe try different renderer first?
Changing the renderer didn't help, but I fixed it by turning off HW hacks.

Yldr

Educated
RN3GlNV.png

Blood Knights (2013)

One of the many games that would have flown under my radar were it not for local coop on PC.

It's an alright little game; everything is very straightforward, boss patterns are overly telegraphed and not very threatening anyway, same for platforming sections.

The one element that vaguely stands out is the vampire/human conflict, you are presented with a few choices that will have some impact on later dialogues. Sure, why not.

Textbook case of charming eurojank: it's not winning any award but it will be fun and endearing while it lasts... i.e. 4 hours.

xEUFDEw.png

Z9t2SU2.png

1XZbDYe.png

GfuKw6M.png

M7VCUi6.jpg

UqDyjuk.jpg

ak6qApU.jpg

BaNLzZ8.png

L9Wr19o.png

y7vrHzD.png

ohYfudJ.jpg

xGRS834.png

z74D3sT.jpg

OAawFJs.png

S4ciGrA.jpg

EAHyg78.jpg

RN3GlNV.png

3ETxMC1.png

p8ezhLG.png

1gT2OAh.png

yksrIyC.jpg

HaFbrhC.jpg

DxteTHA.png

6IGzi7e.jpg

8XNMIa1.png

FZKfNdO.png

It's quite telling that Trip's ass is in like 75% of my screenshots, yet does not appear in any posted by Yldr.

:gay!:

0imqbPR.png

ZO2joty.png

Happy now?

Last edited:

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Finally, I beat this abomination of a game. Fallout 4 is the definition of franchise attrition, the story makes little sense, characters are flat and boring. At the end of the day, the core gameplay works, and mods will always make Bethesda games adequate but Vanilla fallout 4 is hell and i'm glad it's over.

Isn't that Fallout 3? Or is the whole thing so similar it's hard to tell them apart? :lol:

boot

Prophet
another playthrough of warband native, gonna try and paint the whole map this time

KwY97Wm.jpg

it's about day 125, spent the first 100 days farming bandits and questing, setting up enterprises. Usually I grind for much longer but I've done it so many times I couldn't stomach more and signed on with Nords as a merc.

gNXkhHe.jpg

Vaegirs blindsided Nords- who've been warring with Swadia - 1000 vaegirs vs 150 nords, Sargoth is doomed. I only have 25 knights and my companions with me. Contract is about to expire soon and I'm not too interested in warring with Vaegirs. Nords will probably bounce back from this without me.

3OVrGro.jpg

I edited the save to get rid of companion conflicts, have all 16 companions. :popamole:

They're still mostly in sea raider gear, been dumping all incoming gold into gearing them up but it'll take a few months before they're set.

HFQ5usF.jpg

I doubt I'll be able to get party skills up to 10 before the end of the playthrough, gonna be an interesting campaign sieging with just 6+1 engineering.

cTsQG39.jpg

my grand plan is to weaken Swadia as a mercenary and then overthrow it with Lady Isolla of Suno when the time is right. I'll cut loose from her after I've been granted Dhirim and the surrounding castles.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Ed123 post a sample of your voice on vocaroo so we could decide whether it is worth waiting for your video or not. Bad voice is a dealbreaker.

A horse of course

Been working the whole day on this one...video is currently at 20m in length, with about another 20m of recorded script to add video footage to. I assume the final product will be around 45m long.

dAo175X.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom