Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

Drowed

Arcane
iEJrWVm.jpg

74m5mRD.jpg

1212.png

EDIT: Can't embed, age-restricted:

https://youtu.be/xrJVZZLv2GE?t=13

lightbane

Arcane
Of course one of the devs had to be a brony. These furries are the worst of the worst, which explains a lot.

let's goooooooo
5fPKe7H.jpg

I'm telling you, the New Vegas community is infinitely more degenerate than the Elder Scrolls one.

jizEC2W.jpg

hahahahahahaahahahaahahaha yesterday I actually checked out for the first time since 7+ years, if there was even a single decent thing decent in "adult-only" category... and I was presented this gold:

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61931
61931-9-1472289690.jpg

"Adult-only" fuck yeah you got that right. (oh, there was War Trash 2, I guess?)

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
hahahahahahaahahahaahahaha yesterday I actually checked out for the first time since 7+ years, if there was even a single decent thing decent in "adult-only" category... and I was presented this gold:

61931-9-1472289690.jpg

"Adult-only" fuck yeah you got that right. (oh, there was War Trash 2, I guess?)
I don't know what to be offended at more. The furshit or that horrible, horrible eye destroying depth of field.

61931-9-1472289690.jpg

I don't know what to be offended at more. The furshit or that horrible, horrible eye destroying depth of field.

I'm of an opinion that every single retexture/4K/HD/ENB/whatever sucks giant elephant cock.

Every single modder either: completely loses sight of the original art direcion, or has it but ruins it, or requires a handcrafted bespoke collection of mods to sort-of-make-it-work, or a Pentagon rig for what was never expected of such engine (and still looks profoundly makeshift).

That goes double for those pitch-black "Darker Nights" or whatever, with absolute darkness contrasted with eyeburning The Tops neons that provide no illumination, like they should in RL whatsoever, so everyone gets glaucoma after 5 minutes.

For this game or otherwise. Yeah, I said it. MAYBE some Thief 1 packs are only 50% shit instead of 100%, but otherwise, yeah that's it. Even System Shock 2 with a good one doesn't hold a candle to vanilla.

Last edited:

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State

The devs are only sub human after all. Also, love the amount of down votes this video is getting. Talk about cope!

Also, more drama in regards to the voice acting.
"these people were incredibly unprofessional and downright toxic during the recruitment process for VAs. on the casting call website, the guy reviewing the auditions said some pretty vile stuff to some folk and generally was just super unpleasant, even in DMs. to make it even sweeter, the vast majority of the audition dialogue was terrible and awkward (this should've been a red flag for the quality of the writing in general), so in a lot of cases the prospective VAs weren't even at fault for stale delivery or awkward pauses—it was just all shit."

Here is the Casting Call page for the mod: https://www.castingcall.club/projec...-call-round-4-fallout-new-vegas-dlc-sized-mod
Jesus, the descriptions for the roles gives me a headache. All you need to do when putting up auditions is to says: "I'll like you to say this line with a hint of anger." or "Say this line with disinterest like you could care less." That is it. You don't need to write a fucking 5 paragraph essay on how to say one or two lines of dialogue.
By the way, they have America's age marked down as "Teenager" and one of her lines even mentions her being a teen:
"Badass teenager mode activated! Going in Guns Blazing! Hmmm... Gotta work on my one-liners."
This hole just keeps getting deeper.

Last edited:

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
this is just a rumor, but a dev (or a hardcore fan?) doxxed someone who made a video dissing the mod. imagine what kind of damage control the devs will have to do if this is true

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom