Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
CGoAhha.jpg

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
the weapon models are ok, they're just animated like garbage and a fair amount of the sound assets are stolen from other games. a sound designer could whip up something acceptable in reaper or audacity in like twenty minutes or less with paid sample packs

Takamori

Learned
I was never interested in much modding for new vegas, just download the basic, better textures, remove the yellow tint and put jesawyer mod for BALANCE.
Fuck never thought about people going furry, preg, whatever,scat in fucking New Vegas.

What is the thought process? hmm we got this game about post apocalyptic society, you know what is missing? A gay impregnated fox man.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
somehow it seems that only rusgoblins, khohkols, or czechfuckers are the only people who can make total conversion mods for fallout games that aren't held back by inane cumbrain shit

ironmask

Arbiter
Modders have somehow managed to make a worse Fallout game then Bethesda. Great job modders. This maybe the mod to surpass Hunt Down the Freeman.

Ihavenoidea

Educated
I'm all for fucking up companions mentally (and the reverse - see Van Buren's Burned Man - that's how you do companions right) but this is just...

DeepOcean

Arcane
I mean it was expected from people who like fallout new vegas
The Modders already said they didnt play New Vegas for more than 2 years because they think Fallout 3 is superior, this doesnt play at all like New Vegas and it is just a bad copy of Fallout 3. They are actually Fallout 3 fanboys, this mod is if someone did a psychological experiment to know what is inside the mind of the average Fallout 3 fanboy, how an average Bethesdard thinks? The result was Call of Duty, Michael Bay and furries...:lol:

Last edited:

Citizen

Modders already said they didnt play New Vegas for more than 2 years because they think Fallout 3 is superior, this doesnt play at all like New Vegas and it is just a bad copy of Fallout 3. They are actually Fallout 3 fanboys, this mod is actually a psychological experiment to know what is inside the mind of the average Fallout 3 fanboy, how an average Bethesdard thinks? The result was Call of Duty, Michael Bay and furries...:lol:

"No, these degenerates aren't REAL new vegas fans!"

DeepOcean

Arcane
Modders already said they didnt play New Vegas for more than 2 years because they think Fallout 3 is superior, this doesnt play at all like New Vegas and it is just a bad copy of Fallout 3. They are actually Fallout 3 fanboys, this mod is actually a psychological experiment to know what is inside the mind of the average Fallout 3 fanboy, how an average Bethesdard thinks? The result was Call of Duty, Michael Bay and furries...:lol:

"No, these degenerates aren't REAL new vegas fans!"
They pretty much said that, Im not inventing it. Besides, there are loveslab furry loving trannies working on this mod, last I checked Sawyer didnt invent furries and loveslab is as old as Bethesda games.:lol:

EtcEtcEtc

Savant
Shit - I think from all these pictures and videos this might have transitioned into so shitty it's worth playing territory.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Don't do it. Don't let your soul be tainted by playing this filth. That's how they get to you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom