Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Redacted

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
That P2 stuff is wild.

lightbane

Arcane
That was fun, I expected you to be thrown out of the window, but it seems Kalin is quite good at this.

lightbane

Arcane
Looks like having Christians behaving in a sensible manner is anathema to the British government. Funny that you got a bad end where your character IS NOT killed, when everything aimed to the conclusion that failing your job = death. To be fair, I thought that not winning the "secret cult" route would also end with your death due knowing too much.

lightbane

Arcane
Purging the higher ranks of the police from deviants is apparently not kosher for the British Prime Minister, it seems. That guy was probably a bit too much of a zealot though. And the game is a satire, supposedly.
Let's see how it goes.

lightbane

Arcane
So, ah, this page is pretty image heavy. Anyone help me bump it up to page 4?

Stinking xenforo and its hard 25 posts per page.
Fair enough.

Random question to add space:

The British government is shown as completely despotic, dirty and inhuman here. How close to the truth is it?

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
So, ah, this page is pretty image heavy. Anyone help me bump it up to page 4?

Stinking xenforo and its hard 25 posts per page.
Fair enough.

Random question to add space:

The British government is shown as completely despotic, dirty and inhuman here. How close to the truth is it?

BusCamera-200x300.png

Take a guess.

lightbane

Arcane
Take a guess.
Oh right, but of course, 1984.
I read about another book titled 1986 or something which had similar themes, but it was about the invasion and conquering of UK by the mudslime menace. It's equally as depressing as 1984, if not worse because it is happening in real time. Oh well, good thing British people are not going to be missed much due their behaviour.

Last edited:

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Better is your profession than all professions. It makes men great. He who is skilled in it is found fit to exercise the office of magistrate. I have seen many for whom you have acted and they are in the council of the Thirty, they being strong and powerful through what you have done. You are the one who has given advice.

lightbane

Arcane
Congrats, you succeeded! Was it worth it becoming the head of a secretive and strange cult? Hell yes! It has to be better than serving a tyrannical and corrupt government that threatens you constantly. That's Britain in case it isn't clear.

The PM mentions you can get a Knight title if you apparently make him happy. Can this happen? Is this cosmetic, or does it have some sort of in-game effect (ie: increasing your salary)?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom