Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

eXalted

Arcane
And Fallout fans were having 1st world problems like "Oooh, man, Fallout 2 is so bad, it's like a circus and have so many stupid things blah-blah-blah."

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Hmm...

HJxrd3B.png

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
he's 100 percent correct that no one is forcing you to play this trashfire but that doesn't excuse the devs being manchildren

lightbane

Arcane
This is all perfectly fine, but joining the Enclave is too much.
Every time I open this thread, more decline shows up. Impressive.

Anything they can equate to Trump or Facism = literal violence.

Or, more accurately, anything they can equate to America as intended = literal violence. Western culture and technological advances have led to a generation of people that literally should not exist, that they do is in defiance of all evolutionary laws. We conquered nature back in the 60's - 70's, and the west eradicated anything resembling true hardship in 1st world countries. This is the result.

Or perhaps there's a malevolent intelligence behind this movement which has brainwashed countless people. It would explain a lot.

I honestly wouldn't have minded this mod if it was meant to be a tongue-in-chee

Indeed, but instead go out of their way to attack everyone who criticizes this shit.

And Fallout fans were having 1st world problems like "Oooh, man, Fallout 2 is so bad, it's like a circus and have so many stupid things blah-blah-blah."

F2 is inspired more by Wasteland, which obviously very wacky. Either one are masterpieces in comparison to this drivel.

What an horrible design, and it has nothing to do with Fallout and its style.

Also, where's the stock?
I don't mind the ornamental look since it's (well, would be) an unique item, Benny's pistol Maria is more blinged out. Dunno about the usability without a stock, the only mod available seems to be choke barrel. I would say that the player in Destiny has superhuman strength so it's not an issue there, but Chaperone belonged to a regular human before it's given to you as a quest reward so that excuse doesn't work. :M

0wca

Learned
As one of the voice actors for this mod, I'd like to apologize for the trainwreck that it is, since God knows the devs never will. When I got the script for the 2 NPCs I voiced, the writing was actually decent. Not great, but OK. I have since clocked about 30+ hours in the game and am honestly quitting.

Haven't even found the NPC I voiced, but idk at this point lol :roll:

Sorry guys. Had really high hopes for this mod...

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
As one of the voice actors for this mod, I'd like to apologize for the trainwreck that it is, since God knows the devs never will. When I got the script for the 2 NPCs I voiced, the writing was actually decent. Not great, but OK. I have since clocked about 30+ hours in the game and am honestly quitting.

Ah see, you fucked up. You can never leave now.
Enjoy your stay.

0wca

Learned
Ah see, you fucked up. You can never leave now.
Enjoy your stay.

In my defense, I was just trying to support the making of a proper Fallout game (which is what I thought this was). Had no idea that the writers were woketards, I just hung around in the voice acting channel (and not even that much).

And I actually voiced an NPC for the Clan Quest Mod for Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, which turned out to be an awesome mod.

Kinda hard to call these things...

ironmask

Arbiter

Which NPCs did you voice acted for?

0wca

Learned
Which NPCs did you voice acted for?

Some trader named Danny (don't know where he's located though). Also a throwaway character named Gareth (bartender in the NCR main base; which I voiced as a throwaway character lol).

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
What is it about this video game faction that causes so much anal anguish among trannies and furfags?

They unconsciously know enclave is right. They hate the very idea of purity because they themselves are impure abominations created by transgressions against the eternal laws of nature. They envy the disciplined pure aryan men as they will never come even close to them. Consumed by the flame of carnal desire they live their worthless lives impulsively satisfying any and all wicked thoughts.

You speak about Keiser Legion*, what you described is more akin to backers of current most popular and fairly elected administration in History: Military-Industrial Complex, Intelligence Services, Top Army Generals, Academia, Civil Servants and Big Corporations chummy with them, Enclave = Deep State and Swamp.

They hate Enclave cause deep inside they know it portrays their Masters.

*Trump is obviously not Caesar, Caesar never cucked and betrayed his followers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom