Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Taxalot retardoes thread where he is criticized?

Alex

Arcane
Or are you more interested in speech without consequences, which is an entirely different concept ?
Freedom of speech is speech without any other consequence than someone criticizing your speech with their freedom of speech.
(snip...)

Because I want to.
Isn't this what your freedom of speech is about ?

Or are you more interested in speech without consequences, which is an entirely different concept ?

In that case you shouldn't be surprised that people exercise their freedom to call you closer to a chimpanzee than an African if you're gonna use your freedom of speech to chimp out.

Why do you people keep trying to limit freeze peach? Look, either freedom of speech is complete, or it is not free.

Deleted member 7219

Oh, he can fuck over people on this site as much as he likes.

But he should be demodded and tagged.

Freedom of speech has consequences, after all.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

It's not about freedom of speech. The guy states he hates the place. He can say it, no one's stopping him, though he is being criticized for it. But if he does hate the place, he's not the right person to be a mod. The end.

Semiurge

Cipher

It's not about freedom of speech. The guy states he hates the place. He can say it, no one's stopping him, though he is being criticized for it. But if he does hate the place, he's not the right person to be a mod. The end.

Power is dangerous in the hands of the disloyal.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

He joins a long list of moderators whose self-loathing for the Codex eats at them inside.

some people in this thread havent been brushing up on their sun tzu
But who's suntzuing who?

sun-tzuing.png

Deleted member 7219

I’m agreeing with you.

And you rate my post retarded.

Maxie

Librul idea of free speech is "Go someplace else to voice your inflammatory opinions, this is not the forum for that" while they have their own positioned in places of power at every social media platform. There's literally not many free forums left that aren't at the bottom of dark net, or dead quiet with only a handful of members.

wb516hqi7xr21.png
And good riddance. High time puerile shit peddled by crazed victims of populists was fully kicked out of the public discourse so that humankind can move on. Where are my flying cars? Where's that base on the Moon? Too busy convincing people willingly retarding themselves that water is wet

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

I’m agreeing with you.

And you rate my post retarded.
Either you're not expressing yourself clearly, or you're not agreeing.

What you wrote means that his proposed demoding would be a consequence of him speaking freely and publicly. But it is not. It's him hating the place that would justify the demoding, regardless of the fact that he expressed it on Twitter or not.

Semiurge

Cipher
If your employer finds out that you've been badmouthing him to others, what do you think would happen? Ruminate on that for a moment.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
If employers fired employees for being critical about them, they'd have no employees.

Now if we're talking about sabotage, that's something else.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
If employers fired employees for being critical about them, they'd have no employees.

Now if we're talking about sabotage, that's something else.

Snitching about the userbase is sabotage.
A case could be made for this, granted.

No one follows his account so his action has been ineffectual, but depending on if we're judging consequences or intent, this is all debatable.

Semiurge

Cipher
Librul idea of free speech is "Go someplace else to voice your inflammatory opinions, this is not the forum for that" while they have their own positioned in places of power at every social media platform. There's literally not many free forums left that aren't at the bottom of dark net, or dead quiet with only a handful of members.

wb516hqi7xr21.png
And good riddance. High time puerile shit peddled by crazed victims of populists was fully kicked out of the public discourse so that humankind can move on. Where are my flying cars? Where's that base on the Moon? Too busy convincing people willingly retarding themselves that water is wet

Democrats can't be populist?

giphy.gif

Maxie

wb516hqi7xr21.png

Democrats can't be populist?

giphy.gif
what democrats you dumb shit. neither i nor op are americans

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In

wb516hqi7xr21.png
Where are my flying cars? Where's that base on the Moon? Too busy convincing people willingly retarding themselves that water is wet
Sorry, there are more important things and your request is covert white supremacy.
6c4.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom