Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
One thing is certain. MCA's tweets were way better and chadlike.
Until he apologized...
:negative:
dude's sober for one day and fucks up everything

Likely just under duress but who knows maybe they’ve broken him.

This 'helen' needs a good spanking session ASAP.

When Josh figures out that is what she’s asking for the scales will fall from his eyes and he’ll be ready to find the mother of his sons.

Ain’t nobody got time to spank her spoiled ass.

Bernie triggers neoliberals so hard that they see mittens as an aggressive attack against them :) Imagine their hysteria if he had became the president. But, we never can have good things. :(

Desiderius

Patron
There’s no further to fall.

Only way from here is up. Needs to start by finding a better crowd to run with.

jac8awol

Arbiter
Sawyer's humour has me convinced that he observed someone make a joke, recorded all the data points, went home and programmed them into his emulator. Now he just runs laugh.exe a few times a month, shares it on twitter and thinks he has us all fooled. Not me, buddy. Not me.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
ZLiR02b.png

:abyssgazer:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
That's some expensive underwear she wants on her wishlist. Pay up Josh, put that $200k/year to some use.

Desiderius

Patron
On the knife's edge.

One side is squats, paleo, and progeny; the other a vast uncanny valley.

Then again in that pic he looks poised to captain a whaling boat, which is a whole 'nother way to avoid coming to terms with sucking at the prime directive.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Stop being self-conscious Sawyer, you're beautiful. Even though your personality can get kind of annoying, I'd still be 100% willing to lick your nipples.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Sawyer's anti-humor gets him in trouble.

"If you were sent back to the middle ages, how would you use your current knowledge to make money?"

I would memorize reddit posts about atheism and go to the Vatican to prove god isn't real and the pope would thank me and give me all of the church's money and the entire Roman curia would clap.

Everyone who QTs this thinking it's sincere should be forced to place a scarlet L on their profile for a fortnight.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
What's QT? Cutie?

I know words like retweet or like. There are no QT buttons.

Desiderius

Patron
"If you were sent back to the middle ages, how would you use your current knowledge to make money?"

I would memorize reddit posts about atheism and go to the Vatican to prove god isn't real and the pope would thank me and give me all of the church's money and the entire Roman curia would clap.

Everyone who QTs this thinking it's sincere should be forced to place a scarlet L on their profile for a fortnight.

This is the plot of PoE I/II

Who does he think he's fooling?

No Gods No Masters amirite?

:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom