Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
trieu_tranh-dong-ho_02.jpg
:hmmm:

Cael

Arcane
I... was expecting something a bit more natural looking than cow tits...
You're watching too much anime if you think 90cm is anywhere near natural looking tits.
As I said: DnD style fire giant...

Unless, of course, you are trying to tell the dwarf lovers here that dwarven measurements are not natural...

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

Unless, of course, you are trying to tell the dwarf lovers here that dwarven measurements are not natural...
Again, too much anime if you think tits hanging below the waist are anywhere near natural looking, even for dwarfs.

MM35_PG121.jpg

Cael

Arcane

Again, too much anime if you think tits hanging below the waist are anywhere near natural looking, even for dwarfs.

View attachment 17227
1. You obviously haven't seen some of the pics posted in the dwarven lass thread.
2. You have proven yourself to be completely OCD.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron

View attachment 17227
1. You obviously haven't seen some of the pics posted in the dwarven lass thread.
2. You have proven yourself to be completely OCD.
I plead no contest, to both.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
These civ 6 videos make me feel violated. I don't know why though. Shit game btw, can't even remove buildings once built. wtf

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Don't shoot the messenger people, even if he's biased. And I am getting some perverse enjoyment out of seeing that people are still paying Firaxis to milk Civ's rotting corpse.

Maxie

it's actually a p nice update
a lot of the civpool is either cultural or religious in civ6 meaning that more often than not you're turtling with not that much conflict cept for religious micro and minor scuffles for resources and amenities
barbarians having bigger interaction than just being an annoying mob spawning off screen are incline
giving barbarians cash to harass ppl is a particularly nice feature I've been missing since the endless series

Maxie

it's actually a p nice update.

Finding anything decent about nu civ is like getting excited about indigested sunflower seed inside the shit you eat.
spare me the disappointment of opening the thread and seeing that the new post is yet another indignant yelp
civ6 did not make previous entries disappear feel free to fuck off and have fun with them at your own discretion instead of contributing to the ungodly spam in this thread

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
it's actually a p nice update.

Finding anything decent about nu civ is like getting excited about indigested sunflower seed inside the shit you eat.
spare me the disappointment of opening the thread and seeing that the new post is yet another indignant yelp
civ6 did not make previous entries disappear feel free to fuck off and have fun with them at your own discretion instead of contributing to the ungodly spam in this thread

But Civ 6 is shit and should rightly be named and shamed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom