Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

Citizen

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I'm new here, where I can get this mod?

Reported you to Paedofinder General.

xMqJB.jpg

The Jester

Cipher
I also suspect that they let the trannies in because crazy slavs are too busy on Fallout 2 and New Vegas bled modders like crazy over the years because the aging engine
Molten Clouds, Russian Fallout 2 conversion in FNV engine, is in works for years, though.

9LZC1P-F4oA.jpg

U_CMKqxLMj4.jpg

hW5EVpVLi8c.jpg

No degeneracy, Unity assets and stolen content
Are The Molten Clouds and The Chosen's Way the same mod?

Druid Ardun

Sad shit, /v/ acting like a bunch of triggered tumblrites going full cancel culture shocktroops on a fan project. Sad shit.
Dude exactly, it's the 21th century. People wake up, bestiality and pedophilia are just another wonderful spectra of diverse human sexuality.
Do not judge, live and let live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Don't think I want to play it anymore...

Jokes aside, thought the initial trailers looked promising, that it would stick to the atmosphere of New Vegas, but holy hell, I was wrong.

DeepOcean

Arcane
End result like this is my worst nightmare for something like Tamriel Rebuilt, for example. One team puts in all that effort by building the world only for actual content crew to fuck it up.

Just fucking wait.
Barbed cat penis, knocking people out with skooma, it's going to be a FUCKING NIGHTMARE AND YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT YOU FUCK

What's the story with the content crew of Tamriel Rebuilt?

As far as I am aware there is no story. Tamriel Rebuilt should be fine and is actually a great example of how to organize a long-lasting project. The fact that all their planning and development is done out in the open is antithesis to the type of environment that furries and all sorts of other degenerates can thrive in.
Also, they deliver their stuff in chunks, what also reduces the chance of failure on a massive scale, if some quest is badly recieved, you have feedback imediatly, The Frontier is the example of what happens when you harbor a safe space for years without external criticism. If they had delivered their degeneracy right on the begining of the mod and had been hammered hard by it, they would be able to course correct. When there isnt criticism, you let things evolve into tortanic status.

The Jester

Cipher
Sad shit, /v/ acting like a bunch of triggered tumblrites going full cancel culture shocktroops on a fan project. Sad shit.
Dude exactly, it's the 21th century. People wake up, bestiality and pedophilia are just another wonderful spectra of diverse human sexuality.
You forgot the poor Necrophilia community YOU INCEL NAZI BIGOT!!!

DeepOcean

Arcane
Man, nobody is calling their employers to fire them, nobody is calling for them to be excluded from social media, nobody is trying to stop them from having access to a bank account, nobody is going to their houses to threat them with physical violence, the only thing 4chan did was trolling and memes, cancel culture != trolling, cancel culture is the attempt to cheat discussion into directly using violence by abusing Estate and big corporations power against people that dont have this power. They took the mod down not only because of 4chan but because one of the devs was outed as a pedo and they are removing his content because they dont want to be associated with him.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Dude exactly, it's the 21th century. People wake up, bestiality and pedophilia is just another wonderful spectrum of diverse human sexuality.
This is a mod for a 10 year old game, not wednesday evening programming. You want to combat the slow insidious drip of degeneracy and decline? You are looking in the wrong place.

Man, nobody is calling their employers to fire them
Right, "acting like", not "being".

tindrli

Arcane
i just want to know did anyone saw that PEDO post of that dude that started all this...what did he posted anyway that produced this fuckfest

eXalted

Arcane
Man, those YouTube videos reviewing and shitting on the mod are gold. I've been watching them and laughing my ass off all day today. From what I saw, some of the stuff they did was technically impressive. The buggies actually functioning and the tanks on such a shitty engine was crazy to see. I mean whoever did that must have some talent, but he wasted it working with a crew of degenerates.
Please recommend some. Watched one by "Rimmy - Downunder Gaming" but god that guy screams a lot - rip my ears.

just

Liturgist
5 years of scripting cutscenes and stealing assets for some fucking literotica fetishist ruining everything
wish we'd go back in time when codemonkeys were also writers

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Its Sarcasm right? Anyways they pulled the mod cause they don't want to be blacklisted here comes their ''artistic integrity '' , of course in a few years time when the Narrative will be we must tolerate poor misunderstood pedophiles fight the pedophobia they will tell its those bigot gamers who made them do it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom