Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Atelier series

IceyD

Scholar
atelier-ryza-2-idle-animation.gif

Puukko

Arcane
Hand rubbing intensifies.

Somehow they couldn't even get the BGM DLC out at launch when it's literally the same in every game, maybe changing some songs inbetween trilogies.

NerevarineKing

Learned
Yeah this is why I just wait until the DX versions of the games come out. I like these games, but they really need to re-think their pricing.

Thorakitai

Learned
This is essentially a Gust thread so..

I just want Gust and Koei-Tecmo to give Tsuchiya a greenlight to make a new Exa_Pico (Ar Tonelico) game. Even if it means reusing engine and graphics assets from the Ryza games.

And also more awesome songs sung in a cool conlang.

Thorakitai

Learned
Speaking of the Ar Tonelico series, the remasters of Surge Concerto series made of up Ciel nosurge and Ar nosurge (a duology set in the same universe as the Ar Tonelico series.) is set to be released in March 4, 2021 (previously January 28) on the PS4, the Nintendo Switch and the PC(via Steam) in Japan.

Trailer:

Sources: https://twinfinite.net/2020/11/ciel-nosurge-dx-ar-surge-concerto-trailer-gameplay/

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/12/ciel-nosurge-dx-and-ar-nosurge-dx-delayed-to-march-4-2021-in-japan

AliceAlcina

Learned
I have all 3. Just gib me upgrade button.

same here, but I think we're screwed anyway. It's KOEI, best we can hope is generous discount like with Arland/Dusk, but I don't know should we conclude this is last remaster of the same trilogy, given pub and dev history

Endemic

Arcane
Dusk DX had a 33% launch discount for the bundle, I'd be surprised if that doesn't happen for Mysterious as well.

AliceAlcina

Learned
my countries minimum wage isn't that small and I like to waste money, but I still don't want to waste that much money

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom