Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Taxalot retardoes thread where he is criticized?

Snitches get stitches

Crisse de câlice de tabarnak d'esti de sacrament de trou viarge, you fucking cretin

Semiurge

Cipher
Librul idea of free speech is "Go someplace else to voice your inflammatory opinions, this is not the forum for that" while they have their own positioned in places of power at every social media platform. There's literally not many free forums left that aren't at the bottom of dark net, or dead quiet with only a handful of members.

wb516hqi7xr21.png
And good riddance. High time puerile shit peddled by crazed victims of populists was fully kicked out of the public discourse so that humankind can move on. Where are my flying cars? Where's that base on the Moon? Too busy convincing people willingly retarding themselves that water is wet

Democrats can't be populist?

giphy.gif
what democrats you dumb shit. neither i nor op are americans

There's that false sense of superiority again. Typical hubris of the liberal minded. I use to be like you, but then I took a diamond bullet in the brain.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
If employers fired employees for being critical about them, they'd have no employees.

Now if we're talking about sabotage, that's something else.
Employees get paid. Mods don't, they just do it for the passion.

They can't fire the guy because they need everyone they can get. Also, he has a sponsor tag. I'd be curious to see just how much he actually gives. At the end of the day, despite not liking this place he's done more to support it than most of us.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
It is hilarious that some of you actually believe that what goes on in GD constitutes private conversation, under any sense of the term.
I have phoned the UN security council and they have signaled that they are willing to issue a binding resolution against your violation of human rights you goddamn warlord. The U.S. ambassador is already drumming up a coalition of the willing should the resolution fail. No-one smothers babies moves threads around

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
didn't junta get WHACKED for just promising to do what taxalot went ahead and did?

More info thx! I love Codex drama!

Afaik some shit about sumdrunkguys suicide thread. Though I think he just wanted to leave anyway for a long time, because he had zero friends left.

Prime Junta in the Codex always reminded me of the kid in school with the bowtie and the grades full of As who couldn't figure out why everyone was bullying him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom