Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Who even goes back and checks the rating they received? Does anyone here actually care about how anyone else here perceives them. Please tell me you didn't keep the rating notification on.

Review my game.
She only writes about games that are either good or popular enough (bg3) to warrant selling out for the extra traffic. DOS is both a shit game and old enough that it would, if anything, drive people away form her blog.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Who even goes back and checks the rating they received? Does anyone here actually care about how anyone else here perceives them. Please tell me you didn't keep the rating notification on.
Says the guy who was raving around because of the forum title he was given
Do you actually think a tag attached to your name at all times calling you a dumbfuck! given by the illustrious and authoritative mods here at the codex is somehow comprable to a tiny rating someone attached to one out of a thousand posts you made 2 weeks ago?

Efe

Erudite
They are better at somethings than the others.
who in their right mind would try to simplify it to a mere better/worse comparison?

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
Do you actually think a tag attached to your name at all times calling you a dumbfuck! given by the illustrious and authoritative mods here at the codex is somehow comprable to a tiny rating someone attached to one out of a thousand posts you made 2 weeks ago?
What happened to the tag? Did Infinitron remove it cause you're a distant cousin? Are you Jewish?
Also
IWD2 > IWD > BG2 > BG > PS:T
This is the only correct order.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
What happened to the tag? Did Infinitron remove it cause you're a distant cousin? Are you Jewish?
Also
IWD2 > IWD > BG2 > BG > PS:T
This is the only correct order.
I played DarkUnderLord a game of unreal tournament and won my freedom

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Six months ago you said you were going to make a blog to crush mine. Where is it?
It's coming. I just need enough of a back log that as soon as people come to read, they have enough posts to never leave. Frankly, I finished your entire blog a long time ago and there's not much reason for me to go back other than to see if you've posted anything new since.

And I promise to all future Ontopodex readers: I will not sell out. You can expect only negative coverage of bad games. And I'll never make posts about a game just because it's popular, only out of pure passion. There will be monthly posts covering every negative aspect of Baldurs Gate 3. There will be a travel blog high lighting the greatest locations in gaming. There will be two sided arguments - where I play both sides - for any argument you could possibly find on the codex. The Ontopodex will have deep takes on story, gameplay, atmosphere, and pleas of passion for the renewed integrity of the rpg industry. I will relabel the rpg term. The term has lost all meaning and it's time we had a new word to describe our beloved genre. There will be a post about any good game you could think of, and if you need to copy paste an opinion to win an argument on the codex, it will be as simple as going to my blog. Cultists will shrivel at the very intro of my blog, just as the competition will. As soon as this blog releases, I give Lilura a week before her blog is noticeably influenced by mine; and that is truly authoritative.

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
How do you have a blog post about Baldurs Gate 3 but not Pathfinder Kingmaker?
In all fairness, that is pretty disgusting. To cover BG3 and not PF:KM is absolute decline. Would change my vote to "It's pure SHIT" if I could.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Cultists will shrivel at the very intro of my blog, just as the competition will. As soon as this blog releases, I give Lilura a week before her blog is noticeably influenced by mine; and that is truly authoritative.

Fine sentiments. But that's what you trumpeted from the hilltops six months ago.

No one rallied around you. No blog was forthcoming.

Since then, I've gone on the warpath. My blog has become an unassailable powerhouse.

You'd need an army to take me on.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
DsAShfd.jpg

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
How do you have a blog post about Baldurs Gate 3 but not Pathfinder Kingmaker?
In all fairness, that is pretty disgusting. To cover BG3 and not PF:KM is absolute decline. Would change my vote to "It's pure SHIT" if I could.

I will never cover Poncefinder: Cuckmaker. I leveraged BG3 hype to preexisting commentary in order to promote the greatest RPGs of all-time. It paid off, too.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
How soon?
Before it's too late. But as a sneak peak here is some of the stuff you can expect to read about when it's all released
"Baldur's Gate: Good enough to inspire games 20 years later; despite what Swen says"
"Arcanum: Land of arcane wizards and technobabble cunts."
"Ontopoly travels: Valley of the rift"
"Baldur's Gate 3: More romance than 2, still passionless though"
"A comprehensive list of all that is incompetent (This one is just about larian)"
"Witcher 1: The second best thing to come out of the aurora engine (This would not be in the general section of the forum, seeing as witcher is not an rpg but an action game with rpg-lite mechanics dabbled on the side. Still a good game though)"
"Spellforce: The order of dawn: How a horrible game has one of the greatest levels of all time"

All this along with rankings and takes on all the great games you would expect

Fine sentiments. But that's what you trumpeted from the hilltops six months ago.
I trumpeted it now as I trumpeted it then. It's as true now as it is then.

I leveraged BG3 hype to preexisting commentary in order to promote the greatest RPGs of all-time.
Sounds like selling out to me

You'd need an army to take me on.

Lilura is a "dragon"
for 'tention she is beggin'
I see no army
just a girl; marmy
my blog to be her chagrin

Ultimately, I'm glad you exist because your blog is worth the read, but you have no shot when I release everything I've got.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom