Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

Max Damage

Savant
Nah, it was the fucking OC. Even during my very limited game library early PC days I never bothered to finish the game :lol:

Goldschmidt

Learned
This is great. Who knew there were so many wrong ways to rank the IE games!

119 ways to be exact!

face-with-monocle.png

vazha

Arcane
TemplarGR is an imbecile, while Lil-Lil is a self-entitled retard. Templar is a Greek crossdressing as a Turk (and vice versa), while Lil's national identity is as opaque as its own sex. Tempo listens to Gregorian chants, while Lilette's favorite album is "Trans-ilvanian Hung-er". Which is worse and why? discuss!

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
you have no shot when I release everything I've got.
I am the most hated RPG commentator.

Sorry, but you lose to TemplarGR.

TemplarGR is not a formal, systematic commentator with a perceivable mode of operation or concrete agenda in commentary.

In addition, according to Codex administration, I have been by far the most reported Codex poster. The mental midgets were terrified that I was generating too many referrals to my blog through self-citation. Whenever they saw a link to my blog, they panicked at the thought of my commentary gaining traction. However, in 2020, the Codex accounted for only 0.25% of my total referrals. Thus, the mental midgets cries for my containment were an overreaction.

vazha

Arcane
However, in 2020, the Codex accounted for only 0.25% of my total referrals. Thus, the mental midgets cries for my containment were an overreaction.

The only thing it proves is that only mental midgets (a few of them also present at codex one would think) read your blog, while the rest of our esteemed community wouldn't touch that turd of an analysis with a ten foot pole, Lilie dear.

pidstuff

Educated
I'm just sad that Lilura didn't do the whole of Arcanum. She stopped when she got to the Wheel clan part. I guess she got bored with the combat and/or focused on the other games.

agris

Arcane
Patron
This poll lack option "It's a typical Lilira's blog."

I'd rather have a: "It's on par with my little pony blog" option.

Because most people just don't care about it, it's just another harmless misguided blog like a billion other blogs...
I would say its significantly different in its: curation of titles, editorializing, specificity and quality of content and semi-professional presentation (although I personally dislike the card-style of page rendering).

To pretend there's a multitude of sites out there that encapsulate the meaningful components of the above is misleading, and does more to indict the poster themselves as to their degree of butthurt than anything else. Similar to calling oneself a member of "chadexia" - oi, nothing says virgin basement dweller as much as that kinda shit.

Ninjerk

Arcane
This poll lack option "It's a typical Lilira's blog."

I'd rather have a: "It's on par with my little pony blog" option.

Because most people just don't care about it, it's just another harmless misguided blog like a billion other blogs...
I would say its significantly different in its: curation of titles, editorializing, specificity and quality of content and semi-professional presentation (although I personally dislike the card-style of page rendering).

To pretend there's a multitude of sites out there that encapsulate the meaningful components of the above is misleading, and does more to indict the poster themselves as to their degree of butthurt than anything else. Similar to calling oneself a member of "chadexia" - oi, nothing says virgin basement dweller as much as that kinda shit.
If it was in a more traditional layout, it would remind a bit of Mike's RPG Center but with more than playthroughs and item tables (or maybe M's had more and I just didn't use them when I originally played such games).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom