Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

Yosharian

Arcane
I took some screenshots of ME1 with MEUITM + ALOT + ALOV. This is all the remastering necessary.
KjTHhYb.jpg

JiUlCPt.jpg

oipmJZG.jpg

27KJ2X2.jpg
Elaborate, please? I don't know what any of those acronyms are

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
This is still being debated? The banshee photo was posted a few pages ago, asari do indeed have a penis garage.

raesha

Educated
The banshees in ME3 have vaginas, so presumably Asari do have vaginas to give birth out of even with the "mind-fucking" reproducing method.

Caim

Arcane
They need to have an opening somewhere to birth children. And as FreeKaner would say, any opening is free real estate if you know what I mean.
Yeah, an Asari birthing hole will be made specifically for thar purpose and does not require features for sexual purposes. This includes heigtened sensitivity that make sexual intercourse pleasurable. But you still have an orifice, and fucking a minmaxed birth canal might be a variant of anal.

racofer

Thread Incliner
I took some screenshots of ME1 with MEUITM + ALOT + ALOV. This is all the remastering necessary.
KjTHhYb.jpg

JiUlCPt.jpg

oipmJZG.jpg

27KJ2X2.jpg
Elaborate, please? I don't know what any of those acronyms are

MEUITM: https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/1
ALOT: https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/83
ALOV: https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/144

Quick summary: an overhaul of ingame textures and cutscenes, fixing the blurry ones from the original games. These mods exist for ME1, ME2, and ME3.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Man I fuckin miss the Bioware forums. Degeneracy and all. It was always a good laugh, but wasn't the same when the obnoxious teenage shippers started coming in force after DA came out. I realise some of them were there since BG but not at the levels they were after DA.

Tyrr

Liturgist
I'm so happy that, during the time I still enjoined Bioware games, I never interacted with its fandom.

They had those in ME3, you just don't remember them because they were so forgettable compared to the other characters.
Yeah, you're sort of correct, I only remembered the shuttle pilot guy (The Gay) and new... uuuhhhh... new Woman Who Tells You That You Have New Messages (The Lesbian) after I wrote my previous message.
Those are the ones I mentioned. The only thing I remember about the lesbian is that she has a sonic toothbrush, that's her most memorable character trait. You can tell a lot of enthusiasm were poured into those two characters.

I would more worry about them removing problematic stuff, like that butt shot of Miranda in ME2, that seems like something obvious they would cut in the current year. I don't think they will add anything, as that would cost too much money for what is likely just a port to newer consoles and slightly higher resolution textures maybe.

They did remove a butt shot before in a patch if I recall correctly, it was just a generic pose one of your squadmates did in some map, leaning against a railing, but it showed too much of their butt so they removed it.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
MELE getting CENSORED for commies

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom