Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

EV6cama.png

RCOyH5s.png

jrWEvfG.png

beO4EPE.png

KLsEXBm.png

7tXzjoF.png

5JwEPfr.png

9Egf5KN.png

MHyH4s2.png

PvJ1u63.png

6TGeCXp.png

qe7ttTW.png

fKdpx6k.png

wsroi40.png

6GFWimM.png

ZQ1Zq3X.png

ROaTNje.png

c3PsRTA.png

F4SFHQu.png

DLsZ5hw.png

sfZgS4r.png

y7Cte3S.png

ooavhna.png

vD13sJu.png

qc47T5L.png

3lWDY5p.png

5LpY8XZ.png

fzOpuhk.png

5Pz8p68.png

rCnfk8w.png

dcY1R5d.png

lI8CdCx.png

Fava3Dh.png

Xn6K6RP.png

EJDcaqQ.png

pqcQfE8.png

FIJ77MB.png

ZndXSXQ.png

EohfedM.png

F8v5G0r.png

BptP1A4.png

jQ4sM2O.png

n8OdIMo.png

pHmJgrU.png

Ezekiel

Arcane
Sly 2's framerate slows down more than in the first game. When I use the native 640x480 settings, it's perfect, but that's too blurry. I was able to play the first game at four times the resolution with mostly no problems.

It's a very different game than the first game, no longer about going into areas and collecting all the items and getting to the key, but about performing tasks to get closer to the heist. I enjoy it. More cutscenes than in the first game, but not even close to how heavy and hand-holdy movie games are now.

Image00005.jpg

Image00012.jpg

PCSX2-2021-01-28-11-33-35-02-DVR-mp4-snapshot-00-33-500.jpg

Image00009.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Image00014.jpg

Last edited:

fork

At least it's not Pinwheel. ;3
Nice sword btw, how long did it take you to get?

fork

Yeah, 10 minutes is nice, grats! When I first read about the sword I immediately started a new game and tried to farm it. I'm not sure how long it took exactly, but it must have been an hour at least. Worth it though.

Ellaros

Literate
Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom