Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Allow users to ignore mods.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
It is an absolute abuse of undeserved power that faggot ass mods have the ability to ignore the people while the people are unable to ignore them. It allows them to basically FORCE their bullshit lies and demonic deceptions to the vulnerable Codex masses while shutting out any dissident opinion that causes them pain. It literally allows the mods to cry out in pain as they strike you. CODEX is turning into the Biden administration/CCP China (same thing, tbqh.) Authoritarian pieces of shit. Bitch-made.

Either allow users to ignore mods or make mods unable to ignore users. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander.

and no, I won't use a fucking script because it makes the shoutbox not autoscroll.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
The best thing I ever did was putting Crispy on Ignore via a script I wrote. He still seems to sneak in every now and then in my comments list because of speed issues/ lag / things I didn't account for, but all in all, a Crispy free codex is the best codex.

Zep--

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Crispy is the least of the problems. He is merely a jester for the proles to laugh at and mock while the real pieces of shit lurk in the shadows. He's a fall guy. Nothing more. Nothing less.

also the script fucks w/ shoutbox scrolling, it is a flawed solution; a stop-gap at best, a cope at worst.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I sometimes lose subscription to threads because Crispy is the last to post something, and it doesn't display in Alerts for me. But I'm too lazy to fix it, it's a non-issue. Otherwise smooth sailing Crispy-free for many months now. Great experience.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Which script prevents autoscrolling the shoutbox? Not mine, never experienced it.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
By the way, note to all of you:

Once in a great while, DU actually reads complaints like this and either gets sick of them or for whatever reason decides to actually do something in response. I could very well see him -- in either case -- doing something drastic. For example, just shutting down Shoutbox altogether.

I'm not saying that's what he should do, and I'm not attempting to speak for him, but the old adage still remains:

Be careful what you wish for.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
By the way, note to all of you:

Once in a great while, DU actually reads complaints like this and either gets sick of them or for whatever reason decides to actually do something in response. I could very well see him -- in either case -- doing something drastic. For example, just shutting down Shoutbox altogether.

I'm not saying that's what he should do, and I'm not attempting to speak for him, but the old adage still remains:

Be careful what you wish for.

why do you faggot mods need protection from people ignoring you? are you that fucking pathetic?

Sibylla

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag!

do it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom