Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder I got Skald build for Wrath

AliceAlcina

Learned
Basically, I kept asking on discord for help to build up a skald until I got response from one person who didn't played the Wrath nor skald

thoughts on this build:
elf,
base skald,
str16, dex13, con12, int14, wis10, cha15,
feats: power attack, spell focus enchantment, weapon focus (falchion), toughness, persuasive, other feats,
skills: lore religion, persuasion, knowledge arcana, perception
background healer
spells: hideous laughter, hypnotism, hold person, heroism, blur, mirror image, haste, grease other mass enchantment spells

notes:
can't currently take lingering performance, can't tell if it's bug or not. Mythic rage powers don't apply to skald's rage
on 4th level my point goes to cha, it's cost effective than burning 2 stats point, and will use headband of cha which is painfully easy to obtain in ch1
int 14 because missing skill point on every even level sucks more than gimped character, and int 10 sounds horrible for elf
I would rather play with con 8 than with int 10
I would rather play half orc than elf, but not in reality

I play on default difficulty, hard difficulties are nonsense shit.

I simply want feedback on my skald build. I would have posted this on owlcat forums, but they are non fuctional. Fuck discord.

Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Alright, serious: I'm not sure what you're really going for with this guy, but it seems that your feats are a little bit of everything rather than going for something focused. I don't get the toughness choice, since you don't seem to be building the guy to be a front liner, but more of a buffer/control type of guy.

What do you want from him/her?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom