Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shadenuat

Arcane
TBQH I disliked the plotline of the tutorial.
Things happen too quickly and in such a non chalant way. Oh you were found hurt outside the city walls, now go chill in the festival for two and a half minutes while we foreshadow that bad things are coming®. It was too compressed and why the fuck am I storming the maze if there's an army of mongrels assembling behind oh ok because they'll take too long, thanks Lann.
I dislike almost every JRPG cutscene out there for now. Well except dragon beheading.
Maybe you trying to do something in the city before you have to go into mongrel place would be better.

Percy

Cipher
I am getting pissed off at Seelahs mount blocking my party.
Next play through Weapon Bond.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
One pet per party is good policy. When I get Azata Dragon Reg replaces Seelah.

BTW Smilo is down to three attax. And Wep Bond is min/lvl so rly good.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
What's point of the Lich path if you aren't even going to abandon desires of flesh and pursue an existence purely cerebral?
That's a nonissue: the Lich path is mostly for wizards, and wizards are hopeless nerds with no chance of ever experiencing the pleasures of the flesh.

What do you think the summon spells were written for anyway?

Delterius

Arcane
What's point of the Lich path if you aren't even going to abandon desires of flesh and pursue an existence purely cerebral?
That's a nonissue: the Lich path is mostly for wizards, and wizards are hopeless nerds with no chance of ever experiencing the pleasures of the flesh.

What do you think the summon spells were written for anyway?
to make 'good luck with that i am behind 7000 skeletons' jokes

Shadenuat

Arcane
So poor dwarf
served 70 years because Queen told him, and never got redemption and betrayed,
and as a lich you extend servitude for eternity

what a perfect example of

q9khzibd1x911.png

"build 1 barrack 1 archery range"
:dealwithit:

Desiderius

Patron
So poor dwarf
served 70 years because Queen told him, and never got redemption and betrayed,
and as a lich you extend servitude for eternity

what a perfect example of

q9khzibd1x911.png

Russian Calvinists smdh

Shadenuat

Arcane
Ok for now it's mostly only crafting items, but UI frightened the fuck out of me. I hope it's temporary maybe. Cards are awful for this shit, I have like 15 artifact choices to craft and have to go through every card.

Desiderius

Patron
Ok for now it's mostly only crafting items, but UI frightened the fuck out of me. I hope it's temporary maybe. Cards are awful for this shit, I have like 15 artifact choices to craft and have to go through every card.

Interface sux ass. Building up forts that unlock units and make your armies directly better is straight up incline.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Deiran said everything perfectly. Every time you begin to feel happy Mishulin has something terrible specifically just for you prepared.

I am now going to stare at item selection of separate jewelry and robe traders and contemplate on being sad and poor.

Desiderius

Patron
The Definitive List of Mythic Path Archetypes for the Useful Choice of a Contemporary Gentleperson

Angel: the teacher's pet

will (threaten to) commit suicide if they fail to achieve at least 98% of the test score

Azata: the school himbo

is physically unable to fail at any and all pursuits, may not be self-aware

Aeon: the hall pass apologist

signed a petition to add cellphone jammers to school grounds

Trickster: the school clown

does not require alcohol for party purposes, will still die of overdosing on something or the other

Lich: the school incel

swore revenge against womankind at middle school

Demon: the chuunibyou

expelled from school after strange ritual involving burning copies of his tests + pictures of their teachers right outside the parking lot

Devil: the hall pass activist

successfully sued school district for lack of security, is the reason there's now cameras in the bathrooms

Swam: school shooter

cannot be reasoned with, cannot be argued against, most likely played somalia at the model UN

Legend: high school dropout

remembered by the school body, wether they actually succeed at life or just end up buying alcohol for the kids

Gold Dragon: white van pedophile

not actually a student, plays pokemon

Alright, alright, alriiiight...

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
there is good news and bad news

good news we're building a ziggurat
bad news wenduag doesn't mind it wich a lich and I read that text (and delterius would have to rewrite his mega guide)

wow
u actually get a ziggurat. they dumped a necron Monolith right into city.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
Huh. Never would have guessed.

I would like her to voice act romance dialogue where she says how it's great to be whipped.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom