Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Come on guys we all know that the game won't be playable until at least 12 months after release

We’re playing it now dipshit.

Desiderius

Patron
Enhances existing Feats. You can see a list right after Lost Chapel (show unavailable). Mythic Dazzling Display you can use as Standard, Move, or Swift Action for instance. Mythic Finesse gives DEX to damage etc..

There’s also some stuff for casters like getting to cast one spell two levels lower than max Quickened at beginning of combat. So level 9 Sos fires off Swift Prayer every fight.

Sry Skill Feats I think let you take ten? Have to have skill focus first, Mythic Iron Will is reroll, Mythic Shield Focus is Shield AC to touch, etc...

Desiderius

Patron
Amelia Tyler is also the voice of the narrator in BG3. She's going to be everywhere.

The advantage of having small children is perforce playing with sound turned down. Have no idea what voice acting sounds like don’t care.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Someone please post the non-filtered Trickster portrait when it comes. Because when I see this
8BxUPEo.png

I don't get the Wonkaesque Ringleader vibe it's goin' for. I get this:
qyvdATk.jpg
XED0BDq.jpg

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Desiderius do taking the Hellknight class ability that converts Shaken into Frightened a good thing? When enemy is Frightened they run from you right which means you don't get to have a full attack against them

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
The game is shaping up plenty good, so there is a lot to look forward to. The beta seems to be somewhat rougher than the alpha though...

There is still a lot of polish need to get this one shine.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Shadenuat says city dungeon is good so I assume it's good, i wonder how good the kickstarter dungeon is going to be and will it be in final chapter?

CodexTotalWar

Learned
Desiderius do taking the Hellknight class ability that converts Shaken into Frightened a good thing? When enemy is Frightened they run from you right which means you don't get to have a full attack against them

I remember Thug builds that used Dreadful Carnage > Fright > Attacks of Opportunity was a pretty solid strategy in PF:KM, at least in RTwP - curious if this will continue into WoTR.

Desiderius

Patron

Ranged does. Fleeing mobs aren’t attacking. Think of it as getting +100AC. I haven’t tried it yet in Wrath. We’ll see. He’ll definitely be Cornugan/Shattering. Might take Wolf first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom