Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(NSFW 18+) CarsFuckingDragons RPG Part 1 : The Search for Dragon Pussy

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Hello! I was recommended to post here. My name is Barry and I am currently making a RPG (under NecroCatic Games) through RPG Maker MV called "CarsFuckingDragon : The Search For Dragon Pussy". This is a retro old-school RPG about Cars getting it on with Dragons inspired from the subreddit (of the same name). I been a contributor for 3 or 4 years now (even though I can't draw) and wanted to take this comedic gold to the next level. A full blown RPG. The concept is simple enough -- the main character's name is Cars and he identifies as a red car. He believes he's a car from his perspective, honks when he is excited and goes around the world collecting items like Premium Car Tires, Cherry Popping Air Freshener, CarsFuckingDragons T-shirt (grants dfouble currency) and a Samurai Ninja Muffler (among other things) with the main currency being Dragon Cum. I switched all the terminology so it is regarding cars (equip is now installation, surprise attack is now a drive-by, running away is a U-turn, your backpack is the glove compartment etc etc. I assure you it's not as confusing as it sounds. You fight enemies lovingly hand-drawn from my friend Cesare who has drawn a pile of original foes to battle while you try and get some dragon action and some smut enemies done by me!!

The game features :

-Original music from the creator of the CarsFuckingDragons subreddit.

-A Dragon Strip Club (has it's own song). You can get a lap dance, dragon boob flash, hooter shooter or even make the dragon squirt!
A racetrack is also added with 10 "boss racers" that you can fight (appears randomly on a lap, you have 3 mins to kill the boss before it flees).

-Character Archives that shows you all the characters you can recruit and rename them!

-Arena, battle 5 rounds to get the Arena Champion Crown!

-Car's House (dubbed The Garage) --- will have it's own theme. A ton of places are interactive in these places.

-LIBRARY --- potentially one of the best places in the game. There is a short story written by a member of the DirtyWritingPrompts subreddit that is a scrolling text. One of my favourites... Then there are some picture books and other things to check out. Adding more stuff all the time.

I am ALMOST finished the game and would love people's feedback, thoughts, ideas and whatever else. I wouldn't be opposed to people test playing it and providing write-ups, reviews, recommendations etc. My goal is to release this in a few weeks to the Steam Store for $1. I would like to include the soundtrack and a walk-through of the game, along with acheivements and (hopefully) trading cards as well!

There are some screenshots posted to NecroCatic Games : Gaming Company (reddit.com) . Thank you for your attention and looking forward to hearing from you.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Unfortunately, you have been pranked. The codex is a place full of intolerant old misers who will probably call you a degenerate and tell you to fuck off back to reddit with rpgmaker and furry stuff.

And I'll agree with them this time.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Snorkack : Prank or not, buddy. I am here and making a game... Honestly, I expect to be told to Fuck Off, oh boy do I ever... But I am also putting in the effort to make a game, and make the best one I can - despite the weird subject matter or the dump I am going to receive. I understand if you guy's and girls think it's a bullshit LOW-EFFORT RPG Maker game. I can assure you, I am putting effort into it. Original music and enemies. AND NO FURRIES HERE!!!! It's a car --- and a dragon.

Papa Mole : Yes... Yes! YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! It's cars fornicating with dragons. You can take a moment to process that and perhaps make a more intelligent comment in the future... I mean, the concept is so genius you may be stunned, so I can definitely appreciate that. lol. ;-) Cars can be any vehicles -- so you can see a firetruck ramming into a dragon with extended ladder, taxi, ambulance --- TANK. As long as the Dragon isn't fucking the car, as that is ENTIRELY different concept (AND WE DON'T SUPPORT THAT FILTH!)

Lagole Gon : No, it doesn't have level scaling --- the enemies don't scale with the characters but I made enough enemies and a ton of places to go (100 maps+) that you can explore and kill a ton of variety. I even re-skinned some of the enemies (old school Dragon Warrior style). However only a few... If you reskin too many, I think it's cheap and just recycling shit.

Thank you all for the feedback, like I said, I expected a fuck off but on the ODD chance that A VIDEO GAME RPG actually interests a VIDEO GAME community, well... I will be working on it Wishing everybody a great day and I actually do appreciate the responses and feedback!! :) Cheers!

Last edited:

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Oh I get the furry reference now, regarding the game company's name... Actually, it's referencing a beloved family member who passed away a few years ago, Sassy. Wonderful 23 year old cat -- was a trooper and one of my best friends. So, I named my game company in honour and memory of her. I was pretty distraught when she passed and just wanted her back... and pictured a Necrocat. Kind of stuck with me... Just clearing it up.

PrettyDeadman

Nice game, but you should make it fully 3d in unity or ue3. There is a big competetion in sexgame market this day, 2d just wouldn't do it anymore, especially gamemeker or visual novel.

Norfleet

I somehow suspect this fetish is SO specific and niche that just about anything he makes will find his target audience. What that audience is, I do not know.

Unfortunately, you have been pranked. The codex is a place full of intolerant old misers who will probably call you a degenerate and tell you to fuck off back to reddit with rpgmaker and furry stuff.
This isn't merely degenerate, though. To be DE-generate, you have to be generate to begin with. This was never generate in the first place! This isn't merely degeneracy, this is pure drug-fuelled WTFery.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Nice game, but you should make it fully 3d in unity or ue3. There is a big competetion in sexgame market this day, 2d just wouldn't do it anymore, especially gamemeker or visual novel.

That would definitely be raising the stakes!! Currently, I don't have much experience in anything OTHER than RPGMaker MV so it is steps towards learning, programming and excercising those creative juices (no pun intended). Definitely would like to start learning how to program and make games on Unity or Unreal3 engine but right now that is a little over my head. Definitely great recommendation and appreciate you comment, Deadman.

Norfleet, I think once the initial "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GUY SMOKING?" wears off (the intital shock) there is a certain charm to it that just wins people over. Sure, it may be weird and a bit different but I think it's a pretty good chuckle at the end of the day and that's EXACTLY why I am doing it.

Thank you all for your responses and I even laughed at the awards. I like "retadred" is that a good award or a bad award... Fuck, if I can't tell maybe I am a little but on the slow side. Thank YOU ALL for making me realize this!!! hahah

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
At first I was really confused about how a car would go about fucking a dragon. Are they like the cars from the Disney movie, or? But then I realized that Cars was the main characters name, and everything cleared right up. Good luck, can't be much worse then Roguey's anime RPG right?

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
At first I was really confused about how a car would go about fucking a dragon. Are they like the cars from the Disney movie, or? But then I realized that Cars was the main characters name, and everything cleared right up. Good luck, can't be much worse then Roguey's anime RPG right?

I can further clear this up by confirming the main character is indeed named Cars and he is obsessed with being a car in pretty much every aspect. Now, I can tell you that because I suck at character generation this is why it is the way it is (can't actually turn the sprite into a car right now) so I made him think he is a car. Identifies with a car (a red one no less). Even putting examples like him accidentally burning his hand (tire rather) on the stove and rubber starting to blister up. The guy even HONKS! when he gets excited and equips Car related items, weapons and armour. For all intensive purposes, guy is a goddamn car. lol. I programmed a interactive highway on Overworld V that you can examine a spot on the road and press ENT and he'll say like "Let's cruise or whatever" and end up 4 titles down. (Hits the gas). I know these examples don't sound very exciting but it's just adding the depth to the guy. Thanks for the good luck, I think I am going to need it. lol. I haven't checked out Roguey's anime RPG but I certainly going to now!!! Anyways *spoiler alert* the CAR goes about fucking the dragon with a giant muffler boner!!! hahahahaha. Cheers!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Alright, I've played the current alpha version of the game for about half an hour and it's... hilariously bad, but kinda enjoyable enough that I wasn't bored, especially due to writing - the creator of the game sounds a bit inane and so is the game.

Story is basically non-existent, artworks are so bad they sometimes put a smile on my face (see screenshots), and few things make sense. For example, there's a town in the gameworld (whole 4 buildings), but each of these buildings lead to an area... that's also on a world map in completely random places, so you enter a place in different world's location than you leave.

Combat needs rework. At the moment I'm basically dying in every encounter I fight in, but at the same time I can run from the fight almost every time without issue. In addition, there's a problem of guidance. I go out of my home and whole world is ready to be explored (it's a tiny world though), but at the same time I don't know where to go, there's no storyline except "find a dragon", so I just wander randomly and whenever I go to a cave or other location I seem vastly underpowered.

Overall, it seems Barrishimi knows the worth of his game, and hence prices it so low. For $1 it probably won't be a bad purchase, especially if he adds some steam cards so you can basically sell them for half of the game's price. Or maybe he will come up with some hilarious steam badges that will be fun to show off on a steam profile. Either way, the gameplay is extremely weak, but the writing carries up the "game" well enough, and I think I'll give it another try later and try to figure out where to go and what to do. For $1 it will most likely be a decent purchase if you also buy yourself a bottle of vodka to go along with it.

Either way, I think screenshots should tell you everything you need to know about the game:

F8qSAoR.jpg

5QaTj5S.jpg

mroDPcX.jpg

9vsyiaz.jpg

yNrIwEa.jpg

0eFQSai.jpg

GhRd9qY.jpg

WMa30DM.jpg

Best RPGMaker game I've played to this day though.

Last edited:

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Thank you a PHENOMENAL amount for playing that piece of --- gaming history, lol. I appreciate your feedback and wrote you privately to give you a couple pointers on direction as the game is severely lacking that at it's CURRENT state. I will definitely fix that aspect and at least nudge the player off into a direction that won't annihilate him. I think that is one of the reasons I wanted to include a walkthrough with enemy stats, where to recruit some of your party members, where some of the best weapons are, which path to take (and in order) for the dungeons, etc.--- there's actually quite a fair bit of more content than just what appears at the beginning and at first glance (for example the 7 small "mini"overworld map is one of two worlds in the game).

I am relieved to read that you found the game amusing and got some laughs at it. Those particular CARSFUCKINGDRAGONS enemies I penned myself only the problem is --- I can't draw. This particular game I programmed myself too only --- I can't program. All in all I am going to take this constructive criticism to heart and hit it home again and add some direction to the game and some more jokes.

But the big takeaway here folks, is that Konjad says (and I quote) "...Best RPGMaker game I've played to this day though." --- haha. :) Definitely our main selling point and I will be advertising that!! lol. jk. I would like to say that I appreciate you taking the time to play my creation!! Also, I am happy to hear that you will also think about giving it another whirl and maybe find some of the REAL good parts of the game (which I can assure you there is a couple). Of course, there is going to be some bad parts but that is why I am here --- is to improve those parts and try to get rid of them entirely and just have the good parts. Turn up the loud, turn down the suck --- only with the game. <3

Citizen

No, it doesn't have level scaling --- the enemies don't scale with the characters but I made enough enemies and a ton of places to go (100 maps+) that you can explore and kill a ton of variety.

Codex GOTY material here, just throw in some buzzwords like fallout-inspired, tactical turn-based combat, c&c, good writing, etc.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
No, it doesn't have level scaling --- the enemies don't scale with the characters but I made enough enemies and a ton of places to go (100 maps+) that you can explore and kill a ton of variety.

Codex GOTY material here, just throw in some buzzwords like fallout-inspired, tactical turn-based combat, c&c, good writing, etc.

Oh hell yeah, I am picking up what you are dropping, Citizen!! hahaha. Thank you! --- and this could ALSO be the best RPG you ever played judging from those stats. LOOOL!

BTW, Did I happen to mention to you all that this game is Fallout-inspired and has good writing (apparently!) --- with some tactical turn-based combat, etc - especially the ETC part! That's important to note. A shit ton of ETC's actually. In fact, I will make it my mission to add some more ETC's, just for you all at RPGCodex.net!

Actually made me want to play this game.

I sent you a message asking if you were sure because I will be more than happy to send over the link to you! Don't be toying with my emotions now!! haha. This has actually been a incredible night and you all are all hilarious, wonderfully insightful and it's great to see so much feedback, responses, awards, etc. <3 I'm feeling the love. And it's a lot like Dragon love... and a car.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
There's a fucking HONK HONK! award!? HAHAHAHH! Fuck, I am dying! Every time I hear honk it's from a car! Citizen almost killed me with that one!!!

The Red Knight

Erudite

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
I suck at character generation this is why it is the way it is (can't actually turn the sprite into a car right now)
Something something google top results:
http://nanikasiratkool.web.fc2.com/automobile/mobile01.html
http://nanikasiratkool.web.fc2.com/automobile/mobile02.html
http://nanikasiratkool.web.fc2.com/automobile/mobile03.html
With a bit more effort you can find and google-translate their licence too.

Wow, very helpful! Thank you so much for this, The Red Knight!! This is a treasure chest full of great stuff there to sort through for this project!! Awesome!

Norfleet

Although you may run into trouble if you attempt to swipe random peoples' online artworks and then sell them in your project...even if it's for only a dollar.

Falksi

Arcane
Someone give the madlad Konjad a badge of honour, I think not even JF would have dared to try the demo :salute:

Falksi How's your rpg coming along btw?

Funnily enough mate I just finished it the other day. I only aimed to make it a 1-2 hour one, but I reckon it's gonna be around 5-10 hours to play through. I've just got to go through it all and playtest it fully and tweak it.

Quite proud of it for a first attempt. It wouldn't be anywhere near good enough to be classed as a "proper" RPG, but it achieved what I wanted it to - a test-run use of RPG Maker & a game for my mates to play, which reflects on us & our childhood together. And it's still probably better than Skyrim.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom